5.0 out of 5 stars Good product.
Delivered the day after ordering and so pleased I got a bright pink one! So much better than the bristle type ones and easier to clean. Would deff buy again and recommend.
Published on 18 Feb 2012 by Mumof2Girls

2.0 out of 5 stars It works but it's poorly made......
Published 20 months ago by Ebuyer

2.0 out of 5 stars It works but it's poorly made......, 24 Jan 2013
Ebuyer "Ian B" (Pewsey. UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Splash Pastry Brush (Kitchen & Home)
OK, it works - it couldn't fail to really -it's just a brush. Just be aware that this is a really cheap product and poorly finished. The silicon bristles are of varying length and badly formed (ie they have wisps of silicon on the ends). I guess it's OK for the money but if you spend a couple of pounds more you can get something that looks a bit better. It deserves a couple of stars because it's better than a traditional brush that looses it's bristles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 18 Feb 2012
Mumof2Girls (Leeds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a traditional pastry brush!, 11 April 2010
Miss King (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Splash Pastry Brush (Kitchen & Home)
I recently started making my own chocolates and was using a traditional pastry brush to coat the chocolate moulds - the hairs kept falling out and getting stuck in the chocolate disaster!!
So I thought I'd try this silicone pastry brush.
Its great, does the job -without loosing any bristles - and is easier to clean too!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Round not flat, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: Splash Pastry Brush (Kitchen & Home)
A bit disappointed with this item. The picture implies that the brush is flat rather than round. It is round and not quite what I wanted. Although I requested a specific colour, and seller agreed, a different colour was sent. Too much hassle to return.

4.0 out of 5 stars a good buy, 18 May 2012
This review is from: Splash Pastry Brush (Kitchen & Home)
When I needed a new pastry brush I saw these on the amazon site and bought 2 hoping to get 2 different colours. Was only sent 2 blue ones but can cope with that. So far the one I've used is very good, does the job and is very easy to wash. Also there are no bristles to shed on to the pastry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Brush For Meats and Pastries, 26 Aug 2013
prisrob "pris," (New England USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Splash Pastry Brush (Kitchen & Home)
These pastry brushes were a gift. I use brushes frequently in my cooking and baking, and had purchased small paint brushes purposefully for my cooking. These brushes are perfection, the brushes can be easily removed from the handle for easier cleaning. The brushes themselves are a perfect size to brush milk or egg on pastry or to use to brush barbecue sauce on meats.

I use one brush just for my pastries, and the other brush for meats. Have used a indelible pen to mark each brush, one with an 'M' and one with a 'P'. I made a blueberry pie and on the top crust I brushed a little milk to help with browning of the crust. Not only was the pie delicious, it looked beautiful, evenly browned. I now, realize that brushes made specifically to be used for cooking and baking are much more preferential than the paint brushes I purchased.

Recommended. prisrob 08-26-13

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for old bristle style, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Splash Pastry Brush (Kitchen & Home)
Bought one of these as I was unsure about using an old bristle style pastry brush that I had sitting around. I was scepticle that it would be as effective as the old style but I was wrong, it's just as efective and probably reduces waste as the bristles dont soak up the liquid.

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Splash Pastry Brush (Kitchen & Home)
great brush.easy to clean unlike old fashioned brushes.good price and arrived quickly.great for egg washing pastry and for putting jam on cakes before icing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush, groovy colour., 9 May 2013
This review is from: Splash Pastry Brush (Kitchen & Home)
I love this brush. it is just what I wanted. It is hygenic and easy to clean with none of those stray bristles to stick to the pastry. The vivid orange colour makes it easy to find in the drawer. This is a simple item that does its job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal brush, 23 April 2013
Phil "Phil" (Outwood, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Splash Pastry Brush (Kitchen & Home)
Just what was needed, no bristles on my cooking, covers well and cleans easily. Will look to buy another soon.

Splash Pastry Brush