5.0 out of 5 stars yummy
Arrived well packed in good time. This was a gift for my husband who eats tons of these & this is a good way to buy them.
Published 1 month ago by lollipop

1.0 out of 5 stars Cadbury Chocolate Eclairs Jar 2kg
When I got my Cadbury Chocolate Eclairs Jar 2kg I was disappointed to find that they were really hard and cold. No matter where I store my Cadbury Chocolate Eclairs Jar 2kg, they remain really hard and really really cold.
Published 13 months ago by Josh C Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy, 22 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate Heaven, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Cadburys Chocolate Eclairs 780803 (Grocery)
I bought these as a present and was extremely pleased with the purchased, the packaging is a traditional cornershop jar with what seemed millions of eclairs. I am sure they are still ploughing their way through them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Cadburys Chocolate Eclairs 780803 (Grocery)
I bought these for my Mum for Mothers Day as she loves them,she said they were the biggest jar of sweets she has ever seen and she loved them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 19 Dec 2012
This review is from: Cadburys Chocolate Eclairs 780803 (Grocery)
This jar of sweets has been bought as a Christmas present so really cannot make much comment. Did arrive promptly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cadbury Chocolate Eclairs Jar 2kg, 4 Mar 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Cold, hard and seriously unpleasant!, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Cadburys Chocolate Eclairs 780803 (Grocery)
I thought I would try these chocolate eclairs in the hope that I would be pleasantly surprised after trying the cake variant of the eclair. I expected them to be warm, soft and delicious. How wrong was I!

When they first turned up I was really exited to get into the warm chocolaty goodness but upon popping one into my mouth, I instantly felt ill. It was so cold, It was like swallowing an Artic glacier! In fact I think an artic glacier would have not just been warmer but softer to. It chipped one of my teeth for which I needed to call an ambulance to take me to the dentists.

These 'sweets' are thoroughly disgusting and I recommend you only purchase it as a suicide pill or to put down dying animals. I don't know how these passed food safety tests. It's a disgrace that such a reputable company could create such a foul concoction.

I feel sorry for the old people that try to enjoy these and as a result break their false teeth.

STOP SELLING CHOCOLATE ECLAIRS, THEY ARE SATAN IN PLASTIC WRAPPING!

ARRAY(0xa5ea7b04)