Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 28 April 2005
I can only find one way to describe Jose Gonzales and that is to compare him to Damian Rice, maybe some of the songs sound a bit too similir but the lyrics are at least as beautiful. If you like acoustic music than this CD is a must. The highlights on this album are Heartbeats, which is a brilliant cover (don't know who made the original) and the second is crosses which is Jose at his best. I would give it a 5 but Damien Rice's "O" got that mark, yet this album is a strong runner up.
on 23 January 2006
I bought this album (not from Amazon) after hearing Heartbeats on the Sony television advert when I went to the cinema. Although I hardly heard any of this track it was all I had in my head for the rest of the week so I eventually went out and bought it. I listened to the whole thing time and time again and it just gets better. Buy it now before it becomes "trendy", "fashionable" and therefore unfortunately meaningless.
on 25 January 2015
sublime
on 6 October 2012
The cd arrived in good time and in good condition. Only one little complaint is that the plastic outer cover is a bit shabby - the cd itself is fine.
on 4 December 2015
great
on 6 August 2014
great
on 6 June 2006
yeah its good, it aint no nick drake thou! its nice but nit a s nice as ~Devendra Banhart! Its good, but repeatative, you dont need to compare him to simon and garfunkle or nick drake, hes just good! and sounds nothing like anyone else!
on 14 April 2016
nice
on 30 September 2014
Boss
on 2 June 2005
José sounds so great. A Nordic/Latin fusion could be no better!