on 15 January 2014
stabbing you in the soul throughout but massaging your head as it does it, this iconic must have is an essential for any serious music lovers collection. when they grow old and unhip, the stereophonics can look back with justifiable pride at this few minutes of music history.
on 19 April 2013
i am not usual a fam of this type of music but this track is exceptional. it reminds me a little of the soft rock genre of the 70s with artists luke Bread, 10cc, perhaps that is why I like it so much.
on 21 May 2012
Lovely song from Stereophonics. One of my all time favourites, cool and mellow and full of meaning. Really perks me up.
on 11 August 2014
Excellent track by top group