5.0 out of 5 stars best robot ever
Love this toy tried it out before and my son will love it. Would recommend to anyone as am sure it will bring hours of entertainment !
Published 7 months ago by lizzy crawford

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy.
this was also for my grandson birthday and it does not work so it has to go back, I have nothing for his birthday now so wish I had not bothered and gone to Smiths. The remote on this item does not work even though I have put in new batteries, as I work full time I thought I was saving a shopping trip but it appears not, not happy.
Published 24 days ago by diane watson

4.0 out of 5 stars My sons love this!, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Remote Control Robot - Fires Discs, Dances, Talks - Super Fun RC Robot (Toy)
Very good value - it has lots of features and keeps my sons happy for hours on end! Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars best robot ever, 17 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Robot, 16 Dec 2013
P. Hammond (Chelmsford UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my 3 year old grandson for Christmas. Have tried it out and I just know that he will absolutely love it and will have great fun with it. I was surprised at how far it fires the discs.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great toy - when you have turned it on !, 30 July 2014
This uninvited robot w al as the hit of our 4year old grandson's birthday party- with all the children from 4 upwards playing with it.
The only reason for the four stars is the unobtrusive on/off switch, not mentioned in the emailed instructions which almost resulted in its' being returned-defective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 9 Nov 2013
This robot arrived last week and all of my children love playing with it. My eldest likes programming it, my middle son loves firing the frisbees from its chest and the youngest treats like one of her dolls. Overall I'm very pleased with it and definitely consider it good value for all the features it has.

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy., 8 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 1 July 2014
Loved it excellent value

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased!, 30 Jun 2014
Very pleased all round

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, 20 May 2014
Pretty good. My daughter loves it.
Bit noisy... but not louder than my kids :)
worth every penny... but remember not of superior quality plastic.
Remote buttons are bit hard.
yet, I would recommend this toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy., 4 May 2014
Exactly as advertised. Very happy with this and amuses all ages - everyone was fighting over the remote. Doesn't dance rather shuffles but no matter, am v pleased.