5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome ...says my Nephew
Robot works perfectly, purchased for my Nephews birthday and he loves it.

The on / off switch is in plain view just below the battery compartment. Once switched on you must press the GO button on the front of the robot before it will function.

Once turned on it will say that it awaits your command.
You can then either control it directly with...
Published 5 months ago by Mr.sg13

1.0 out of 5 stars Never fired any discs
I bought this for my little boy but, since it arrived, it was clear that it was faulty; it never fired discs. I let it too long to try to return it to be replaced or repaired. My boy does not like to play with it.
Published 26 days ago by Domi

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome ...says my Nephew, 6 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Remote Control Robot - Fires Discs, Dances, Talks - Super Fun RC Robot (Toy)
Robot works perfectly, purchased for my Nephews birthday and he loves it.

Once turned on it will say that it awaits your command.
You can then either control it directly with the Infra red remote control or by programming short sequences from his front panel.
Programming is a simple process of pressing GO then the functions you want the robot to perform eg left, left, fire, left, fire, right.. then pressing the GO button again will make the robot perform the sequence. Upon completion the robot will announce "mission accomplished"

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 April 2014
My son decided after I had finished the Xmas shopping he wanted Santa to bring him a robot that walked and shot things! This was perfect he loved it, it doesn't move brilliantly on carpet but the foam discs shoot really far and my son loves trying to hit us with them. They are only thin foam so don't hurt even if they hit you at speed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Birthday Present, 13 April 2014
This robot makes a great present for any child. I was amazed how far the discs went - right across the room. My 5-yr-old grandson loved it and his 9-yr-old brother thought it pretty smart too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Robot, 16 Dec. 2013
P. Hammond (Chelmsford UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my 3 year old grandson for Christmas. Have tried it out and I just know that he will absolutely love it and will have great fun with it. I was surprised at how far it fires the discs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy., 4 May 2014
Exactly as advertised. Very happy with this and amuses all ages - everyone was fighting over the remote. Doesn't dance rather shuffles but no matter, am v pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Robot!!!, 29 Mar. 2014
Ordered this robot for my sons 4th birthday something he really wanted, he was happy with it so that's a result!, the fact it shoots and fires out little foam discs is great! Real fun ,it walks forward/backwards, slides and also does a little dance and turns left and right , this toy is brilliant for little boys the remote is easy to use , although I did think it would have been a bit bigger than it was when I opened up the packaging it isn't very big it's about the same size as the talking buzz light year figure but it is still a great toy and I would defiantly recommend, the delivery wasn't as quick as I thought because with amazon logistics it doesn't let you track the item , it had said that the item was out for delivery at 6.45am so I thought yes it will be hear early but no it didn't come until late afternoon but at least it came , other parcels I normally get from amazon come pretty quick but with the amazon prime it's not so quick but all in all the toy is great :)

5.0 out of 5 stars best robot ever, 17 Dec. 2013
Love this toy tried it out before and my son will love it. Would recommend to anyone as am sure it will bring hours of entertainment !

4.0 out of 5 stars My sons love this!, 26 Jan. 2014
Very good value - it has lots of features and keeps my sons happy for hours on end! Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote control Robot., 6 Jan. 2015
M Trattles "50s kid" (norwich u.k.) - See all my reviews
Grandson loves this item. its a bit heavy on the battery's though. got to keep lots of spares on hand. loads of fun and does what it says on the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 10 Jan. 2014
Ms. S. Hancock (London) - See all my reviews
We ordered this robot from a large choice on line and we were very happy with our choice. My son is 5 and he loves the voice commands of the robot and the shooting disks are harmless and fun. The product was delivered the next day, free delivery so he was really happy and all the kids from 3 - 13 are having fun with it. Definitely worth the money and so far has withstood
four children all playing with it as once. Great buy!