5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant lamp
Bought this for my boyfriend. He loves it. Great "boy" colours in green and blue, creates a nice soft romantic glow and is very therapeutic to watch the bubbles! Is a good size too.
Cheaper here than you would find in the shops.
Published on 9 July 2010 by H. Lazzeri

2.0 out of 5 stars Shoddy
Plugged it in & I liked the colours. Took about 2 1/2 hours to get going which i put down to maybe cold in transit, then it just stopped working. It overheated I think, I know its meant to get a little warm but the metal base was scorching! :(
Published on 6 Aug 2012 by C. O'Connor

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant lamp, 9 July 2010
H. Lazzeri - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yellow Blue Lava Motion Lamp
Cheaper here than you would find in the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars 70's revisited!, 20 Jan 2012
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Yellow Blue Lava Motion Lamp
I bought one of these for my kids at christmas as a stocking filler (big socks or what?) I got the daughter this one and the lad the blue and white one to use in their bedrooms. The lamp is quite tall at over a foot high once it's all set up. The base has a lightbulb in it with a flat top that you just stand the liquid/wax filled body on so the heat from the bulb melts the wax that sits on the bottom and gets it moving! There is a cone that sits on the top of body that just finishes the rocket shape off nicely. You need to turn this on to warm up for about an hour before anything starts happening. The light is what I would call mellow and the movement of the wax is relaxing which is how I remember these from many years ago! This is a good version of the classic lava lamp being discovered all these years later! Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing, 7 Oct 2010
This review is from: Yellow Blue Lava Motion Lamp
Takes a while to warm up but when it does, works fine . I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars lava lamp, 28 Dec 2011
R. Sowter "Rosie" (Surrey England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yellow Blue Lava Motion Lamp
Very speedy delivery, well packaged. Took me back severqal years. I bought it for my grandson who doesn't like sleeping in the dark so thought it would help him to drift off to sleep watching the bubbles. Just turn on before bathtime and it is bubbling well by the time his bedtime story is fininshed. rosie.

4.0 out of 5 stars lava peace, 5 Jan 2011
J. Young (Derby UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yellow Blue Lava Motion Lamp
Great product, bought as a Xmas pressie for 10 year old nephew, entranced him enough to get him off his tv and kept him quiet, he is thrilled with it so must be good. only downside is length of time wax takes to warm up but as I told him, the best things are worth waiting for. Excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue + Green Lava Lamp, 3 Mar 2012
This review is from: Yellow Blue Lava Motion Lamp
Really nice lamp at a good price. It looks great in my sons room and he's using it as a night light too. It was delivered quickly and was well packaged as I imagine it could easily break during delivery. I can highly reccommend this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Lava, 20 Jun 2011
This review is from: Yellow Blue Lava Motion Lamp
This goes perfectly in my son's bedroom, the light isn't bright enough to use only as a lamp but great for a night light!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Yellow Blue Lava Motion Lamp
i am really happy with this product. i purchased it as a night light for my children and they love it. quick delivery and easy to assemble, fantastic value for money. tempted to get a couple more in different colours.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shoddy, 6 Aug 2012
C. O'Connor (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Product, 15 Dec 2010
This review is from: Yellow Blue Lava Motion Lamp
I had my doubts about this item when ordering as I remembered the one from my childhood taking a depressingly long time to heat up and then not doing much for several hours after. But this one is BRILLIANT! It heats up much faster than my previous one and despite having quite a clear blue liquid background looks great. The lamp came perfectly intact and well protected along with a light bulb- Thanks!

I actually bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas but I'm making the most of it until then!!

I absolutely love these lava lamps and I thin I might have to buy myself one after I've given my boyfriend this one!
They light the room surprisingly well too and are great as nightlights for little kids.

Warning - they are mesmerising and you will find yourself sitting and staring at them for hours on end!

Yellow Blue Lava Motion Lamp