5.0 out of 5 stars Simply delicious
Just close your eyes and let you fly to London with Eliza Doolittle,Professor Higgins and that wonderful company they keep.Marnie Nixon's fantastic voice matches beautifully with Rex Harrison's poweful one.They make you wish you were buying flowers in Covent Garden or what about one night at the Opera? or why not attend Mr Doolittle's wedding? Just listen...
Published on 30 Mar 2001

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I bought this only for Rex Harrison singing I've grown accustomed to her face. This is a terrible version from the film. Cheap though.
Published 10 months ago by Genevieve

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply delicious, 30 Mar 2001
By A Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars My Fair Lady Stanley Holloway., 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: My Fair Lady (Audio CD)
CD like the film in the background. Great songs of With A Little bit of Luck. Voices of to remind you Audrey Hepburn and Rex Harrison.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: My Fair Lady (Audio CD)
Have loved this music since I was little - thought I would treat myself to a little reminiscing and I loved it. Great service and speedy delivery. Many thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 3 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and attractive, 20 Jan 2000
This review is from: My Fair Lady (Audio CD)
A great sound track for one of the films more elegant than has produced Hollywood. A great interpretation of Rex Harrison and a gorgeous sound track to accompany a magnificent putting in scene

4.0 out of 5 stars Jolly Good Fun., 16 Feb 2006
Ek Stewart "Book Explorer" (Newport, South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Fair Lady (Audio CD)
Well this is just a classic and it goes without saying that it is one of the most popular musicals of all time.
The upbeat, enchanting music and the easygoing, funny storyline make this show appeal to people of all generations.
The story of My Fair Lady is so simple she is taken off the street by Professor Higgins for his experiment to turn a common London girl into a real lady.
This will be achieved when she has proven herself a lady to London's socialite community.
You do not need to have seen the film or show to appreciate the music as you will be automatically transported!

ARRAY(0xab971d38)