5.0 out of 5 stars excellent healing stones
Published on 21 Nov 2009 by A. Clayton

1.0 out of 5 stars Weeny, tiny and beeny
They are tiny items like tumblesones where many amount to a lot. I couldn't help feel disappointed by the size which are finger nail size. Are they effective so small? I decided to keep them for crystal healing and see how it goes. Ah well!
Published 9 months ago by Ms. J. Daley

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent healing stones, 21 Nov 2009
A. Clayton (Derbyshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grounding & Protection Set of Seven Crystals
I bought one of these kits as I have heard a lot about crystal healing.I was struggling with stress and sometimes I was feeling a bit light headed.I followed the instructions and i could'nt believe it they worked! The stones were a nice size and I could feel a lovely feeling of safety from them.They felt comforting and stopped my headaches too!.The free mystery stone was a beautiful ocean jasper and i will continue to work with it's unique heart healing energy.The stones came in two attractive pouches and I would recommend them as a brilliant gift if you would be able to part with them.
An excellent seller. Thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 14 Sep 2012
This review is from: Grounding & Protection Set of Seven Crystals
A nice set, nice stones in a red organza bag. Charged with your own energy give good results -gave my partner some for work and he is much more chilled out and efficient than he was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grounding & Protection Set, 30 Oct 2013
The Grounding & Protection Set was brought for a gift and my friend loved them
them came in the post very quickly
The little chart that came with it was very helpful too

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 2 April 2011
This review is from: Grounding & Protection Set of Seven Crystals
I would recommend these to anyone! Fantastic for display, gifts and even carrying around in your pocket! They do actually have an air of protection and as well as that I got a free mystery stone (dalmatian jasper).
Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 14 Feb 2012
Fantastic Crystals
My set of 7 crystals arrived on time. And when i took those crystals out of the pouch i could feel a wonderful feeling and it felt so good. I am very happy with my purchase. I would recommend these crystals to anybody who wants to be grounded. These are very beautiful crystals and they look very nice. I carry my crystals around with me and i can feel their energy surrounding me. I carry my crystals in my pocket all the time. Thank you Amazon.co.uk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set to carry orotund with you, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Grounding & Protection Set of Seven Crystals
These really are a lovely set, my second purchase as I have now bought them for a friend. My first set came with useful guidance and instructions on how to position the stones, i.e. Two different Protection grids, but the second set didn't, which is a shame as you wouldn't really know how to use them otherwise. Perhaps this should be included again. Apart from that I would really recommend them, they are small, butch that's what makes them so easy to carry around and keep with you at all times.

1.0 out of 5 stars Weeny, tiny and beeny, 27 Oct 2013
Ms. J. Daley "jaydeebliss" (London) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: Grounding & Protection Set of Seven Crystals
it came in a cute little bag and the hematite is good. my mystery stone looks like glass, im not sure what it is so i kinda wish they stated that too. came with a clear set of instructions to cast protection and healing spells.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Sep 2011
This review is from: Grounding & Protection Set of Seven Crystals
I bought these and was so pleased with the speedy delivery and the quality of the products. I got a nice Tigers eye as the surprise stone,they do work and I would recommend you buy them if your thinking of using them..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Nov 2010
This review is from: Grounding & Protection Set of Seven Crystals
I got these and was amazed at the quality of the set and stones within, the energy coming from each of the stones alone is amazing and so therefore as a set made for the right use as this has been it is a wonderful idea. This is a gift and I know the person I give it too will be just as amazed. This is something I will buy for others as well as myself in the future, what a great set and I highly recommend anyone in need of just feeling they are protected or grounded this is the set for them.

Grounding & Protection Set of Seven Crystals