on 17 August 2010
It is indeed pink, it holds a netbook, even better when the netbook is pink and guess what it comes with a small pink mouse, great value, great present idea. The bag is nice and durable feeling on the straps and handle is very strong, well built. The mouse is well made and smooth working. the lead could be a little longer but i don't see this as a problem with us as it's for a netbook after all and never is very far from you like a desktop would be.
on 14 January 2011
Great little bag - present for my daughter for Christmas. Holds her netbook and accessories. Speedy delivery - it came in time for Christmas despite weather issues and worries. Highly recommended.
on 10 March 2012
Solid little workhorse. Good protection for the netbook - not too big for comfort. Room in the pocket for mouse, external hard disk, even the mains charger, though the pins could damage it if not careful. I bought one 3 years ago for my pink Samsung NC10. No signs of wear - except where I spilt cocoa all over it, but I guess that will wash off.

Why buy another? Young granddaughter's netbook [Packard Bell] stopped working - and guess what - she lost the charger. Have bought her new charger, new hard disk, and bag to put everything in. That's the plan anyway. At 10 years old, though her netbook is black, I think she'd prefer a pink bag plus a dear little mouse! [tempted to keep that myself but I already have a whole tribe of them in different colours]. Also it will show up better in her bedroom.

I'd thoroughly recommend this bag. If only they did it in blue as well I'd get one today. If you're more conservative and can't bear pink - get a black one. Or dye it purple!
on 18 December 2012
The Netbook Bag arrived on time and in good condition, but unfortunately there was no optical mouse. I contacted Amazon to get an optical mouse sent out, but they said that they weren't able to. I kept the bag, rather than having to send it back, but was rather disappointed.
on 11 December 2012
I bought this for my 10in tablet, it's just a little big but I keep the tablet wrapped in a microfibre cloth inside the case when I am not using it, so it's not a bother that the tablet is just a little smaller. I haven't used the mouse yet because I had just bought a wireless one in another deal for my laptop and I will probably only use the mouse with this set if I am using the tablet at a desk. However, the bag is very sturdy and has lots of compartments and is well padded and it's nice to get a colour that is not black.
on 21 November 2010
i purchased this product for my 12 year old daughter, the overall quality is remarkable and easily contains her 10" acer net book, also providing good everyday protection. i easily recommend this item to anyone looking for a similar product.
on 24 March 2011
I bought a 10 inch netbook in white and I wasn't happy using the usual boring coloured bags. So I wanted something bit more funky, and girly.
The pink Bag is excellent, lots of pockets to keep extra adapters and mouse in. Mouse has a scrolling button. I even took it with me on holiday to use and also had room to get the travel adapter plug in the side pocket.
Would recommend to someone else to buy.
on 16 January 2014
this product is great came in three days but the mouse was really small but that wasn't the problem the problem was that it stopped working after a day then suddenly started working then the next day stopped and hasn't worked since.The bag is a reasonable size and has a couple of pockets in the bag...Plus great colour!
on 3 August 2011
A great case for a netbook. Net book fits perfectly and does not move about. Plenty of compartments for putting small items in and a zipped pocket at the front where i put my electrical leads and the mouse that came with the case.
All in all a superb case and mouse fully recommended with no negative points
on 12 January 2013
Fits 10" netbook snuggly in main compartment. Outer compartment fits provided mouse (which is Good) and also the charging adaptor. There is also a pocket in the main compartment which nicely fits an e-reader so there is no contact between the two machines.