1,168 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect pen!
These pens are amazing, it's so easy to erase the ink from more or less any type of paper, just using gentle friction which doesn't leave any mess or damage to the paper. The only paper that doesn't react well is really lightweight newsprint or magazine paper.

I find the pens invaluable for four main reasons:

1. It's brilliant to be able to start a...
Published on 7 Feb. 2012 by Anita York

3.0 out of 5 stars great idea, doesn't last long
As a teacher this pen is great particularly for marking- if you give the wrong mark for a question or need to amend a comment you can simply erase and rewrite. However I find that these pens tend to run out very quickly and I can easily get through several of these in a term compared to a regular red ink or biro pen. Given the cost I am not sure if it is necessarily...
Published on 3 Nov. 2012 by T.Bennett

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect pen!, 7 Feb. 2012

I find the pens invaluable for four main reasons:

1. It's brilliant to be able to start a chart of information, knowing that you can return to it time after time to update the data. For example, noting down monthly income on a chart at the start of the year, knowing that the sums involved can vary. It's so easy to correct the chart & it'll look perfect.

2. You can erase mistakes, or in my case the mess created when I fall asleep whilst writing notes etc. So I end up with neat and tidy notes, unlike the ones I used to have to use correction tape on!

3. If you, or a child, accidentally mark bedding or clothing with ink from these pens, remember that friction erases the ink, so use the end of the pen & it will eventually disappear.

4. Goodness, I had to return to edit the review as I forgot one of the main reasons I love this pen! As a Su Doku addict, the pens are perfect. When working on a complex puzzle you can note the possible numbers to go in one cell & as you narrow it down to get the right answer, you just rub out the options you'd noted, then write the answer.

The same use applies for other puzzles, like Codewords.

My only criticism is that the refills don't seem to last long.

Try these pens, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars the BEST fabric markers!, 6 Nov. 2010
The ink of these pens erases due to the heat created by friction. I use them all the time in my business as a dressmaker to mark my work - positions of fasteners, alterations needed during a fitting etc. Then I can use the marks I've made to actually do the sewing job, then the marks disappear when heat is applied either by the iron, or if the fabric is not to be ironed, by running the hairdryer over it

5.0 out of 5 stars Erasable pens!, 31 Aug. 2011
Brilliant invention! Erasable pens! Great for my sons, and I love mine too. Let the ink dry for a few seconds before you rub out the mistake, or you can be left with a smudge.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for quilting & sewing, 14 July 2012
I read about these on a sewing blog describing them as perfect for marking lines when quilting. The idea is you mark your fabric, sew over and iron to remove the ink. I have only really used them on cotton fabric and love them. The only down side is if you mark a white/cream fabric and remove with the iron without stitching on top, there is a very faint yellow trace left behind so would not recommend for use on topside if not sewing over. (Hence only 4 points) I only wish they did a light colour pen for darker fabrics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Pen that thinks it's a pencil, 26 Nov. 2010
I was looking for a pen that I could use to write comments on work without having the horror of having to cross out any mistakes or difficult to read handwriting... Then I found this pen... it is brilliant to write with, not too heavy to hold and really does rub out. The only negatives are if you try to rub out over the top of inkjet printer ink (having written comments) the rubber will leave a smudge. There is also a problem if the ink or writing comes into contact with heat... the ink will disappear if you put the paper through a laminator or any other source of heat. Other than these negs, these pens are absolutely fantastic...

5.0 out of 5 stars Its science!, 25 Nov. 2008
These pens are brilliant, my writing is appalling but I find these so easy to use and my writing has improved. Plus, if, no, when I make a mistake I can just erase it and go again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it, 15 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Pilot Frixion Erasable Rollerball Pack of 3 - Black (Office Product)
I've honestly been wanting one of these pens for absolute ages, ever since they came out. Kids at school and a few friends had it and I loved it! Unfortunately, they were very expensive and my mum would not buy them. I didn't buy them because if I had, I would not really have that much money left. I've often looked on Amazon to check if there are any specials, although there haven't been. So when I came and saw this deal, I was over the moon! The postage was excellent and arrived within 2 days. When you write with this pen, it's so soft and smooth. When you rub out, it goes away. When I bought this item I knew that if it was put against a lot of heat, the writing would disappear. I would not use it for professional use, although it's perfect for school. It arrived today and I can't wait to use it more often!! A great product, great price, great thing!! I DEFINITELY recommened it! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars magic pens!!!, 20 Jun. 2011
these pens were recommended to me by a fellow student and whilst they were a little more expensive than pens i usually buy they are so worth the money. if like me you are a student that makes mistakes then you simply rub it out using the special end on the pen. saves me a fortune on tipex mouse! i bought red, black and blue and am very happy with them. they write like a gel pen and dry quickly, if you want to change something then you simply rub it out and write over the top.

great pens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than sliced bread, 9 Jan. 2013
Honestly where have these been all my life. As a lefty I have always struggled with smudging. These pens not only don't smudge they actually erase and allow rewriting over the top almost immediately. Gone the days of white out liquids and pens. Wished they had been around in my school days. Once used you'll never go back.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 16 May 2012
Fantastic product. Wont use any other pen now - use it all the time at work. Much better than a pencil - doesnt leave any trace of whats been written. Definitely going to order more.