4.0 out of 5 stars wheeli double ski bag

3.0 out of 5 stars Ski boots are a slight problem
Published 11 months ago by Dunk

4.0 out of 5 stars wheeli double ski bag, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: COX SWAIN wheeled snowboard & ski bag PROFESSIONAL (Misc.)
hi y'all... bought this bag for the upcoming ski trip in Feb as my partner now has her own ski's, i was unwilling to pay premium prices for the ... better known names, i am really pleased with this bag as i can actually fit 3 pairs of ski's in it +plus some kit although only taking 2 pairs, so loads of room for other stuff.. I'm well pleased, made of some thick heavy duty nylon well padded and got some useful pockets on the inside (it can run full length via Velcro divider)and a couple outside, only gave it 4 stars as i cannot fit my size 10 ski boots in comfortably as it is a bit squeeze being narrow, although they would fit in a fashion, partners size 5 OK.
i would recomend the cox swain for this price compared to other named brands...seems really well made and it got wheels lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made sturdy product, 27 Feb 2013
Sue Wardle (Tunbridge Wells, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: COX SWAIN wheeled snowboard & ski bag PROFESSIONAL (Misc.)
Sturdy bag suitable for kit and gear for ant snowboarding holiday. These aren't cheap but it is well made sturdy and fit for purpose

3.0 out of 5 stars Ski boots are a slight problem, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: COX SWAIN wheeled snowboard & ski bag PROFESSIONAL (Misc.)
It's advertised as a ski + board bag, but arrived with labels just saying "boarding bag". Unfortunately the outside 2 pockets which I assume are to hold the boots don't even come close to fitting my size 10 ski boots. I could put the boots inside the bag itself, along with 2 skis, poles and a helmet, but it kind of defeats the purpose of the external boot pockets. I'll be returning this and probably picking up a Dakine Fall Line 190cm Double Ski Bag instead - their website shows the boots in the external pockets provided you lay the skis flat inside.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic wheeled bag, 23 April 2013
This review is from: COX SWAIN wheeled snowboard & ski bag PROFESSIONAL (Misc.)
The bag arrived quickly. I was able to get my skis, boots and clothes in it for a 4 day ski trip. Handy handles for lugging it around and it is easy to pull round on its wheels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 1 April 2013
This review is from: COX SWAIN wheeled snowboard & ski bag PROFESSIONAL (Misc.)
This ski bag is a top quality product. It is made of thick scuff and tear resistant fabric and is padded to protect your equipment. The bag also has many pouches and pockets, allowing for a large amount of storage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cox Snowboard bag, 15 April 2013
This review is from: COX SWAIN wheeled snowboard & ski bag PROFESSIONAL (Misc.)
Bought this as I had previously humped my bag around without wheels for the last few years, it did the job although one of the clips that holds the shoulder handle came off. Was able to fit board, bindings, most of my clothing in the bag and it has some useful compartments.

4.0 out of 5 stars Used twice, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: COX SWAIN wheeled snowboard & ski bag PROFESSIONAL (Misc.)
Used twice since my purchase and it is fine. It is very handy that it is collapsible/foldable as we were in a chalet with very little ski storage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, but wonder how long it will actually last?, 15 July 2014
This review is from: COX SWAIN wheeled snowboard & ski bag PROFESSIONAL (Misc.)
I was quite impressed by the price. It looks a reasonably well made product. You can get a lot of stuff inside it if you're creative (easily enough for a 4-5 day holiday provided you don't want to go through several outfits a day) and it certainly made travelling easier. My one criticism? There are little cuts appearing where the edges of my board rub. This is nothing that hasn't happened with any other bag I've had, but I was surprised to see them appearing so quickly...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 May 2014
This review is from: COX SWAIN wheeled snowboard & ski bag PROFESSIONAL (Misc.)
Great bag, well made. We fitted 2 sets of skis. My wife's size 6 boots and our ski wear easily into it. We could have fitted more but were restricted by weight limit

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 28 Mar 2014
Jonathan Ratcliff (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: COX SWAIN wheeled snowboard & ski bag PROFESSIONAL (Misc.)
I was a little worried when the package said snowboard and ski holder as they are quite different shapes but the holder is better quality than I expected and the delivery and packaging where on time, secure and well wrapped. Faultless service. Thank you.