Price:£9.99+ Free shipping

on 20 November 2013
I should have paid more attention to the dimensions in the description. It's a chunky beast but perfectly well made. Plenty of loops and even one "pocket" on the inside that's upside down. Now I can fit more into it than the 'small' bag i was expecting.... I even bought a first aid patch to sew onto the front.
on 24 April 2014
I use this bag to carry First Aid kit when chainsawing. Happily carries a couple of Israeli bandages, cellox, tuff-cut scissors etc. with room to spare. I've worn it most working days for a year (thankfully not needed the contents), and the bag is still in great condition.
on 20 November 2015
I use this as a dropleg med kit in work. The bag opens up to a full 180 degrees giving easy full access to the contents inside. It has ample storage with elasticated loops inside holding dressings and bandages and some space behind the webbing accessed from the bottom giving extra storage. Holds quite an amount of kit and would make and excellent ifak or blowout kit holder. Missing a star for 1 reason only the snaps aren't as Sturdy as id like an I've had to modify them to secure them to dropleg holder.
on 14 March 2016
Use it as a first aid kit plenty of room in it.
on 12 February 2015
For the price i can't fault this at all

See one answered question