5.0 out of 5 stars Great helmet
Published on 16 Mar. 2011 by CB

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizes seem to come up large. Other problem I ...
Sizes seem to come up large. Other problem I found with this helmet is that the helmut sits high on the back of your head so you have about 6 inchs up from your neck still exposed so won't protect the back of your head very well.
Published 5 days ago by J. H. Payne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great helmet, 16 Mar. 2011
CB (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trespass Skyhigh Protective Ski Helmet BLACK (Misc.)
Bought this for my Husband as we have decided to be sensible and start wearing helmets when we ski. When he tried it on for the first time he was impressed with the comfort and fit. He has worn it skiing and has said he would never ski without a helmet now, unexpectedly comfortable and you can take your goggles off without fear of losing them as they are attached to the back.. I liked it so much have bought one for myself in grey...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, warm and comfortable, 25 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Trespass Skyhigh Protective Ski Helmet BLACK (Misc.)
Have never used a helmet when skiing in the past as worried that it would be uncomfortable. Turned out to be perfectly fine. Kept my head warm, hearing wasn't impaired due to the mesh ear flaps and it fitted well. My only minor niggle is that there is quote a big gap between your eyebrows and where the helmet begins. At times my forehead got quite cold. The temperature wasn't too low when I was in Morzine but can imagine this being annoying in worse conditions. Probably would need to wear a thin beanie hat underneath.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good VAlue Product, 30 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Trespass Skyhigh Protective Ski Helmet BLACK (Misc.)
I have waited to review until I tried the helmet on the slopes - there's only so much valuable feedback you can give wearing it in the UK! Fit was great and the adjustment allows it to be adjusted perfectly. Not as luxurious as many on the market but very comfortable and once on you forget it's there! Very pleased. Great value and comparable with many others at double the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good helmet, 5 May 2011
This review is from: Trespass Skyhigh Protective Ski Helmet BLACK (Misc.)
Good helmet for skiing/snowboarding, snug fit, kept my head warm and has some really nice ear warmers which dont actually effect your hearing. Only bad point is adjusting the size of the clip, this is a bit fidly with all helmets but it was a bit of a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 19 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Trespass Skyhigh Protective Ski Helmet BLACK (Misc.)
You can spend £120 on similar helmets. This one is perfect, fits well, adjustable, chin-strap easy to use and very warm (it was -27c where I just went skiing!). A really good helmet and at excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Helmet, 29 Mar. 2014
I bought this helmet as I felt that though my skiing was improving I was doing harder and faster things. I felt I needed protection. I chose this helmet mainly because of the price, it looked good as well. I always thought that wearing a helmet would be heavy and uncomfortable, but it wasn't, not with this one. It was so light and comfortable that I wore it constantly even when just watching others and not actually skiing. I would recommend it to anyone as it was a good price, comfortable and looked good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 25 Feb. 2014
A really good fit, comfortable. Unsure about wearing a helmet as previously worn nothing but a hat. It was lightweight and really wasn't aware I was wearing it so an excellent well priced bit of essential kit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great helmet, small price, 15 Feb. 2014
Fits excellent, light and comfy .... better than expected for this price.
Goggles fit perfect on this helmet, as expected. God value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, speedy delivery,really pleased with this product., 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Trespass Skyhigh Protective Ski Helmet BLACK (Misc.)
Great helmet, good value for money, love it. Can't wait to try it out, it feels really comfortable and I love the ear protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skiing helmet!, 23 Oct. 2013
It's really great helmet and made from good materials. Doesn't look and feel cheap. Fits my head perfectly and feels comfortable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›