5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price
Super value, nice looking and reasonably durable. Not like wearing a dinner plate on your wrist, and smart enough for my fairly non-smart work.

I have had mine for a year or two now, and it has had a lot of wear. Although it does not need batteries, it will require some upkeep to restore the great new looks every few years.

The nice rubber strap lost...
Published 19 months ago by Aglet

2.0 out of 5 stars Why I rated this product with 2 stars ....
My rating "I don't like it" = Because the watch is VERY SMALL COMPARED with the pic on the site (I thought this is a "FULL SIZE" DIVER'S WATCH - Someone can actually think that is a women's watch ... = It's so small ... - ALL DIVERS WATCHES that I own so far ARE "BIG" WATCHES (plus I have a pretty big wrist !!!) - No way I am going to wear this "sissy watch" = When men...
Published 12 months ago by GOVERNMENTAL OFFICER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: Citizen Eco-Drive Gents' Professional Diver Watch, Solar Powered (Watch)

The nice rubber strap lost the band loop a while back, and I used a rubber band instead. The "N.D. Depth" numbers also wore off, which I cared much less about - not useful for modern scuba diving, and especially not for pool swimming and paddling at beaches, which are pretty much the limit of my aqua activities (the bezel is used mostly for cooking and public transport rather than dive timing). Once I found an online source for replacement straps I bought two.

The bezel is showing some scratches, but works fine. Similarly the glass has a couple of small scratches. In another couple of years I will probably send it off to be serviced and pay to get these replaced.

Visibility of the luminous patches on the dial, hands and dot on the bezel lasts for a good six hours - practically all night.

Keeps accurate time, nice to wear and nice to use. Highly recommended, but bear in mind that if you use it as a tool it will gain the patina of that use - you'll be wanting a much more expensive titanium and sapphire watch to defer that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb watch, 26 Jun 2012
I bought this as I didn't want to wear my Omega Seamaster for everyday use but still wanted a nice looking durable watch. On paper this fitted the bill
exactly but upon arrival I was even more impressed by its looks and feel.
The watch isn't huge like many divers watches and is fairly thin considering it is waterproof to 300m, so can be worn with normal shirt cuffs.
When it arrived it was totally without any charge in it, so needed to be placed in sunshine. It has a low charge warning system that manifests itself by the second hand moving in two second movements rather than the usual one second. Once it has reached a sufficient charge it reverts back to one second movements. Keep the crown pulled out when charging for the first time from empty.
I really am impressed with this watch. I think its excellent value for the money and it comes with a 5 year guarantee!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 25 May 2011
This is an excellent watch for the price.I Am a watch collector and have many divers watches that are large and chunky,This is more a medium sized at 43 mil across, it is also slim.Having said that it is also tuff and thanks to no battery compartment 300m water resistant.It keeps perfect time and needs only to be in natural light for about an hour a day to keep it running well.The strap is soft and rubber and very comfy unlike other low grade plastic straps.To sum it up it is actually a serious divers watch but modestly understated.If you were after something more macho looking this is not for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars My first original Citizens divers watch., 20 April 2011
Previously had similar divers watch but did not last that long because it is an imitation.Now I'm happy with this new citizen eco drive.I dont have to worry that it will stop if I dont wear it for several hours.I'm tired of automatic and changing batteries all the time.Delivery is very fast and I'm very satisfied.I like the feel and touch of this time piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfaction guaranteed, 19 Aug 2012
The watch is ideal on a medium wrist, the color blue is present in sunlight. The build quality is impeccable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Feb 2012
very very nice looking watch ideal for everyday use within a few mins of sunlight the dials are glowing very very good quality very fast shipping too many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars the best watch ever, 27 Dec 2011
Had this over four years now and by far the best watch I have ever owned. Changed the strap to a metal bracelet type and its thin so not to look to chunky and keeps perfect time without ever needing a battery or winding. No cons whatsoever, wish I had another but that's just being greedy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, 10 Aug 2011
Perhaps a little on the large side, but does exactly what is promised. Accurate and waterproof to beyond normal scuba depths. And as a plus it doesn't need winding or battery changes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch 2 years on, 17 Nov 2013
Mark Stevenson (Aberdeen, Scotland.) - See all my reviews
I bought the Citizen specifically as a dive watch. I have dress watches and cheaper daily watches so this was for a specific purpose. It rapidly became my everyday watch as it is clear to read, accurate and reliable, of course never needing a battery!

Good value and looks like much pricer items. Small niggles, the print on the strap details dive times/depths but is not relevant to any dive table I use. The paint on the bezel is thin and prone to chipping. Otherwise, PErfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Humble and perfect.., 5 Nov 2013
I bought it a few days ago; it's precise, lightweight and easy to read in the dark. I have to test it under water.

ARRAY(0xae1169c8)