5.0 out of 5 stars Tells the time
I looked at this watch the day before in a high steet shop then paid £30 less for it from Amazon. Tells the time ok, looks good to me and no battery. My wife has had Eco drive watch for 6 years now and still keeps perfect time.
Published on 10 Oct 2010 by Konfigman

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
The dial is slightly smaller than I expected.
The strap is too short for my wrist.
Published 2 months ago by George Ljungqvist

5.0 out of 5 stars Tells the time, 10 Oct 2010
This review is from: Citizen Eco-Drive Gents' Strap Watch, Solar Powered (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant dress watch, 28 Dec 2012
I have had a Titanium Eco-drive WR 100 m watch for the past three & half years, when my wife asked if I would like a dress watch I had no hesitation to request another Citizen Eco-Drive as it does what it says on the box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic- - -functional., 3 Jan 2013
I wanted a classic looking - -almost old fashioned if you like--analogue watch with a date facility. A date facility that I could actually work out how to set correctly! In the past I have gone for much cheaper battery operated watches which always seemd to be needing new batteries. The eco drive solar powered system with this watch was a key reason for me paying the £70 price. Since it arrived of course there has been little sunlight and mostly rain but it seems to be running perfectly well so far on what little energy it can draw from the grey skies! And yes - -I was able to set the date by following the comprehensive instructions. I am pleased with it up to now but ask me again in two years time whether it is still running and was it worth the extra money! If the answer proves to be in the affirmative - -then it will get 5 stars from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really elegant watch, 14 Dec 2013
Was concerned about negative reviews that said days listed in Spanish (!), day/date difficult to read and crown difficult to pull out. Decided to take risk and was glad I did. The days are in more than one language, and it was easy to have them in English. My sight is not good but I can read the day/date. And the fact that the crown knob has to be unscrewed before you try and pull it out - see instructions before use - is a very clever piece of safety, and easy to use. Of course I've only just received it and so can't say if it's durable, but it's certainly elegant, and good value. Delivery was next day. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Citizen Eco-Drive Gents' Strap Watch, 12 Jan 2013
Dr. J. Allistone "jillbanks" (Hemel Hemstead, UK) - See all my reviews
Smart, elegant & very attractive. I bought it for my Husband's birthday. He really likes it. The reason it does not get 5 stars is the days on the dial are not in English, we have worked out that they are Spanish - which was not in the description.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, 20 Sep 2011
This is agreat watch, very good looking and the quality/price ratio is high. Eco-drive is the best.
I recevied my products after only 3 days from dispatch in Romania.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar Powered Watch, 12 Jan 2014
Mr. M. G. Cole (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A brilliant watch easy to use and no expense with having to buy batteries well worth the money very well recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Sep 2013
great watch you don't even know your wearing it ,classy looking ,service was excellent ,Onlly quibble is the crown ;winder; is to small ,difficult to set up

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar powered watch, 7 Jun 2013
Great present for a forgetful other half, so he will never needs to wind it up or change the battery again and a great price with a great look. He bought me the ladies watch and it's stylish and looks good on a ladies wrist. If you want a good looking and hassel free watch then this is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'TIME' for a change - Citizen Eco Drive Watch, 13 Mar 2013
Mr. Leonard J. Newnham (Farnborough. England) - See all my reviews
The watch is very stylish with a clear face and the day and date which is easy to see and read. I do not own many watches and was clearly bored with the one I had owned for the last 7 years. I reviewed and viewed many watches and eventually decided on the Citizen as besides it appearance requires no batteries and has a 5 year guarantee. I also found the price very competitive. I saw a similkar watch whilst on holiday in the USA recently and in the sale was reduced from $246.00 to $175.00 so clearly buying this watch on Amazon at circa £84.00 was a result. Coupled with Amazon's amazing delivery service made it a complete no brainer

Citizen Eco-Drive Gents' Strap Watch, Solar Powered
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available