4.0 out of 5 stars madelaine pan
great pan, does the job. . . only only one snag doesnt fit in the oven properly, my fault should of checked measurements. . apart ffrom that great. .
Published on 18 Aug. 2010 by libbsey1

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed bag, really
I received this Madeleine pan as a gift from a similarly baking obsessed friend. I've tried it repeatedly with different Madeleine recepies and my conclusions are:

The Positive:

Published 12 months ago by M. Simmons-Lackner

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed bag, really, 30 Mar. 2014
M. Simmons-Lackner (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Master Class Non-Stick 12 Hole Madeleine Pan (Kitchen & Home)

The Positive:

VERY well made bakeware which unfailingly releases the baked products without sticking anywhere. It truly is "non-stick". Yes, I still butter and flour before filling the batter, but even this doesn't prevent sticking on some bakeware. But not this one. It also conducts heat very evenly across the pan.

However....

I agree with the reviews who also found that the classic "Madeleine" shell shape isn't at all pronounced in the finished baked goods. The pan's ridges and depth is just too shallow to allow this. And, IMO, a Madeleine pan which doesn't really produce proper Madeleine shaped cakes isn't really worth having. You might as well use a muffin tin and have one less large bakeware hanging around in the house.

If the manufacturer amends the current shape somewhat it will be an outstanding product. But until then...meh, lets just say that I'm donating mine to a local charity shop. I can't see the point of cluttering up the house with a tin who merely makes oval fairy cakes.

4.0 out of 5 stars madelaine pan, 18 Aug. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Time to bake, 8 Jan. 2011
This is a little expensive but will last forever, I haven't tested the theory but I think it's bullet proof!
Makes the Madeleines the right shape and crispy.
Warning; check the measurements to make sure it will fit your oven as it is quite big

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant heavy and durable pan, 28 Feb. 2013
Well worth the money.
The metal is a good heavy gauge and will not warp or twist.
I have found that I do not need to grease the pans at all. The Madeleine's come out easily if you let them cool slightly in the pan. Brilliant buy at a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Feb. 2012
J. Mears - See all my reviews
This Madeleine Pan was just perfect, we had used a silicone one before, and didn't really achieve the results we wanted, but this was spot on. Would recommend it to anyone, but do make sure the dimensions are correct for your oven.

4.0 out of 5 stars Madeline Tin, 15 Oct. 2011
A heavy and quite bulky tin. But it does the job very effectively so I am happy with it overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Madeleines, 18 Mar. 2015
This Pan is very well made, you won't need any tools to remove the baked madeleine they will just slip away when tilting the tray, just lightly butter and flour before filling, trust me it's non-stick coating for real!
The pan is quite heavy and thick, I was surprised when I got it as I was expecting something flimsy for the price paid.
I read other reviews, the pan produce the typical madeleine design and shape, it' also easy to wash and maintain I absolutely suggest it.

3.0 out of 5 stars But exactly what I expected., 4 Dec. 2013
The pan arrived in good time and was as expected interms of size. However, the molds were much larger than I was expecting. The finished Madeleine's were as big as my palm. The madeleines were also not as defined as others I'd seen, the shell like groves weren't so visible. Other than this they worked well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 24 Feb. 2013
Very sturdy and easy to clean. I bought this specifically to make Rachel Koo (Little Paris Kitchen) madeleines. Really delicious using raspberries and lemon curd as a filling. This is not the only Master Class tin I own and I cannot emphasise enough the sheer quality of this bakeware.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, just too long!, 15 Feb. 2013
This is an excellent quality product and extremely cheap. The closest price to this I found on the high street was £19.99!
Delivery time was also swift as it arrived less than 3 days after the order was placed. The only problem was its length I had to cut over 10cms, or the last two sets of moulds, off the end to make it fit my oven! I had this problem with an oven chip tray as well, which I was able to bend upwards to make it fit. But the quality of the madeleine pan was to great to alter it easily. Maybe I have a small oven or French ones are bigger, but check the measurements before you buy.

Master Class Non-Stick 12 Hole Madeleine Pan