5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic Satnav
If you are looking for a mid range satnav to get you from A-Z then you cant go wrong with this, it does everything that most newer high-end satnavs do, expected time arrival, options for fastest route or shortest distance (a nice feature is this is done on 2 slide bar scales so you dont need just to pick one or the other), tells you what lane to get into, tells you about...
Published on 22 Feb 2010 by B. Hannan

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for less than anhour then froze
Bought a Navman to replace my previous Navman which had served it's purpose well until I accidentally broke the screen. Bought the Navman Mio 300. Tried it out on my journey to work and it seemed fine. Then when I tried to use it later that day, when I needed it, it wouldn't work; the screen was frozen on the opening screen. I also was unable to turn it off and could only...
Published on 3 April 2011 by widget

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and reliable satnav, 12 April 2012
This review is from: Mio Navman M300 Deluxe Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps (Electronics)
I bought this after using my husband's for many months and to replace a Garmin that seemed unable to find a satellite signal most of the time. It finds signals quickly, rarely loses them and it's back on track facility is extremely useful. Can't imagine better for the price. My only - and small - complaint is that it has a penchant for narrow lanes which are sometimes alarming to drive, regardless of whether its set at quickest, shortest or somewhere in between.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little satnav, 30 Jan 2012
This small lightweight satnav is very portable and fits easily into its window holder.
The directions are clear and so far accurate and the address details are simple to input.
All round I am very please with this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and small navigator., 24 Dec 2011
Ian Beard "understone" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is the second one of these Mio's I've bought. I had one on my scooter (SilverWing) which ran off the glove-campartment socket and I was so impressed with it I bought one for my car. I'm in North Wales and it's handling the small single-track country lanes with no problem. You can spend more money and get a bigger one, but it's a waste of money. This is small and sticks to the window with the suction pad and does not distract. The speach is basic and you can really ignore that; it's more a prompt when your turn is near. When the post code is not found switch to the address and it always finds the place.
Gives you confidence when using in big cities or when you have to go rural and signposts rare.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 23 Mar 2011
Does everything I need it to do. Comes with car charger (it doesnt tell you in advert that one is included), so don't be tempted to order a separate one. Straight forward, simple operation. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value navigation, 24 Jan 2011
Bought this as a present because its an updated version of my own unit which is still going strong. My daughter loves it and wouldn't be without it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sat Nav, 20 Nov 2014
I. R. Johnson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is rather late and by now the unit has probably been superceeded but it deserves praise, this is a top quality Sat Nav which does the job better than Tom Tom and most of the others for under half the price, English voices which makes a nice change which are clear and plenty loud enough even with my car radio turned on, there is a lot packaged into a very small space.

Mio have always produced excellent products which are very reliable, this is a highly recommended product

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong product?, 22 July 2011
I also ordered an M300 Deluxe and received a 378 instead with no explanation and no joy in contacting the seller. Needed as a present so didn't have time to pursue the matter further but I do think that it's out of order to send a different item without explanation when people have obviously ordered a particular product based on reviews and much scouring the internet for what is the best satnav in the price range.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, 19 April 2011
Graham P. Lewis "cook 27" (Newport, South Wales United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Received satnav about a week ago and have been quite impressed. I suppose I did the normal thing which was to take it for a test drive, and it recalibrates itself if you take a wrong turning (on purpose). The menu is easy to work, and easy to change the settings - more volume, less M'ways etc.
Only fault so far, is that it gives a turning warning with 600 yards to go, and then nothing until 'turn now'
The screen is clear and easy to follow.
It came with an in car charger and soft case, so I wish I hadn't bought both through the package offered by Amazon.
Overall, for the price impressive.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 4 July 2014
Works really well. No real problems with it so far. Sometimes takes a little while to find my gps code when first switched on but doesn't take long to find the coordinates.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 19 Jun 2014
P. G. Foxe "Gan Ainm" (London) - See all my reviews
This little jobbie is cheap and cheerful and does the job very well. I've had a couple nicked from the car but thats my fault. Doesn't have whistle and bells but you'll never need a map again.