5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, great film
I loved this film. I normally can't be bothered with subtitles but they weren't too onerous. I quickly identified with the characters. The twist in the plot left me enthralled. I would wholeheartedly recommend this film.
Published on 27 April 2012 by B north east

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money and your time!
Published on 3 July 2010 by Tahra

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money and your time!, 3 July 2010
This review is from: Kurbaan [DVD] [2010] [NTSC] (DVD)
For those who like watching movies of a high standard; one advice: stay clear of this one. Why on earth did the director not research before producing the movie. If they plan on shooting a movie outside of their domain they should seek advice if not bothered to research. They expect everyone to overlook their mistakes. Flaws in acting, portrayal of emotions and storyline not to mention the incorrect depiction of US.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, great film, 27 April 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok film, have seen better, 29 Mar 2010
Jennifer Malsingh (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kurbaan [DVD] [2010] [NTSC] (DVD)
The premise of this film reminded me a little of Dil Se, but without the good music - two people fall in love and one happens to be a terrorist. Ok, so it's a little more complex than that, but it's not really breaking any new ground, in my opinion. Kareena Kapoor is as unexciting as ever, and honestly she comes across as a real limp noodle in this film. The action is entertaining enough, and the acts of terrorism are familiar enough to be slightly unnerving, but overall the film left me a bit cold.

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly average!, 1 April 2010
F. Parveen (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kurbaan [DVD] [2010] [NTSC] (DVD)
I was quite excited about this movie. I did enjoy it but it was quite emotionally detached and Saif's chracter was not sure about himself let alone convince us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kurbaan, 15 Feb 2011
T. BUTTERS "Trevor Butters" (Spalding,Lincs,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kurbaan [DVD] [2010] [NTSC] (DVD)
Brilliant & disturbing, you will need to watch it at least 2 or 3 times to fully appreciate the story & characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars kurbaan dvd 2010, 28 Jun 2010
This review is from: Kurbaan [DVD] [2010] [NTSC] (DVD)
This is not a typical bollywood film, there is very little music in it, it has a great plot and is gripping all the way through, there is a lot of english dialogue and this works very well with the story, I thoroughly enjoyed the film

Kurbaan [DVD] [2010] [NTSC]
Kurbaan [DVD] [2010] [NTSC] by Saif Ali Khan (DVD - 2010)