4.0 out of 5 stars Musky and sexy
Published 18 months ago by CherryB

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really for me
I bought this on a whim as it was cheap as I adore 'Lovely' so I thought I would give it a try. It's very heavy and musky so not for me I'm afraid.
Published 20 months ago by Poppy

4.0 out of 5 stars Musky and sexy, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Sarah Jessica Parker Twilight Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 75ml (Personal Care)
It's not easy to pick a perfume from a description so if it helps this is a musky, sexy perfume but not too heavy. Could be worn in the day - its more of a night scent though (or Twilight!). Not floral or sweet in any way. Reminds me of Gok Wan's Gorgeous range and even a lighter CK Obsession. I bought this wanting something with sandalwood and pink pepper smells, as I like these in other scents I have had and it is just lovely and warm. Did I mention sexy ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 9 Jan 2013
I bought this for a gift. The person loves it and wears it daily as its not heavy but can also be worn in the evening

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really for me, 2 Jan 2013
Poppy (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Sarah Jessica Parker Twilight, 9 Dec 2012
Definately a big NO. Very dull scent, and did not smell expensive remotely - in fact smells cheap. Would certainly not choose to wear this for any occaision. Save your money, pay a little extra for a good quality perfume from a well known perfume house.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 16 Jun 2013
i bought this for my daughter as a gift, i have no idea about this kinda thing and just picked it totally at random, however i did the right thing as i was very pleased when my daughter said she loved the smell, when i got to smell it i found it very nice and not too strong and not overpowering, personally as a bloke i dont like the overpowering purfumes when you can almost taste it, so i would be happy to recommend this product if you are a confused bloke looking at buying this for someone and you have no idea about perfumes you cant go wrong with this stuff.

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like the smell, 29 Dec 2012
Buy perfume is really difficult, because we can't know the smell before to buy, so...I didn't like this at all. the scent is very muffled and sweet.

1.0 out of 5 stars very different to lovely!!, 23 Mar 2013
i bought this thinking it will smell just as sweet as lovely (also by sarah jessica parker)
but this did not fall to the same standard !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 10 Jan 2013
Having had Sarah Jessica parked scents before wanted to try this. Very inexpensive perfume for everyday use. Nice smell .

5.0 out of 5 stars Its authentic!, 27 Mar 2014
I bought this for my girlfriend as a present and just to test I sprayed some on my hand. I have to say that my hand smelled like a horse for the rest of the day, so yeah its authentic, a true Sarah Jessica Parker smell. Neighhhh-h-h-h

2.0 out of 5 stars Average, 2 Feb 2014
Hmmm not that great... it reminds me of vivienne westwoods let it rock perfume , quite a masculine smell, not very girly at all , I wouldnt buy this again