on 21 June 2013
The price was brilliant thought I'll give it a go! It's ok quite a strong smell and it does mellow it was'nt for me but my daughter loves it so its hers now her age is 27 .
on 16 December 2012
I always get compliments when wearing this perfume.Great service from sellers. I would recommend this product to anyone Great present
on 10 March 2013
My wife has been using this perfume for several years and loves it. It is also quite cheap which can't be bad.
on 31 March 2013
was a little unsure when ordering the perfume, what it would be like! Especially from my favourite rock band. But I was pleasantly surprised, when wearing the perfume I asked many people for their opinion and I'm glad to say the responce was good even from my little boy. The scent lasts for quite a while so I don't put a lot on, we all have are own likes & dislikes but for the price I would say give it a try.
on 16 April 2012
I should have twigged that buying a perfume from "the designer house of KISS" probably wasn't the classiest of ideas. I got it delivered to work, put it on straight away and for the rest of the day my boss complained of headaches, nausea and told me repeatedly that I stank.
Don't let the awesome music influence your common sense! Stinks like a cheap (dead) tart's boudoir.
on 9 July 2013
I LOVE THE PRODUCT!!! Just not the deliverers as someone used YODELwho are useless my flat is NOT fort knox And i WAS Home so PLEASE DON'T us YODEL again
on 20 August 2013
A beautiful fragrance and an unbelievable price it stays on for hours and was such a bargain been admired several time on different occasions
on 29 August 2013
My grandaughter loves it .It is light and fresh and suitable for youngsters to wear.Very much a daytime perfume pleasant and unoffending.
on 5 July 2013
I purchased this perfume as gifts so I don't know what it's like but I'm rating ithis one for the price and the fast delivery
on 14 July 2013
1st got this as a present and am just about to order my 3rd bottle, such a lovely fragrance, definately my favourite perfume.