5.0 out of 5 stars There is life after Gucci Nobile
Having been a fan of various Gucci products over the years and so been disappointed as they have been withdrawn one by one, this one delivers!
The recent ones have had an incense smell, a little earthy, so I've avoided them but this one goes back to the heady quality days of Gucci pour Homme, Gucci Nobile etc, not the same but again a clean fragrance with style, also...
Published on 30 July 2009 by J. Kennedy

2.0 out of 5 stars It seems to be fake!
I've bought it for second time as a present. The first bottle was bought from other store where I used to buy perfume. The smell was incredible and very nice however, the bottle that I ordered online isn't the same! unfortunately it doesn't last long either!
Published 3 months ago by nadia

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Gucci By Gucci Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray for Men 50ml (Personal Care)
Great buy, thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
i really liked it

5.0 out of 5 stars Go get it..., 3 July 2014
So nice smelling,the best perfume for men ever!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Quality!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Delivered on time. But was it a fake?, 27 Jun 2014
Delivered on time, the actual product seems like an original but the scent does not last too long. Was it watered down? How do I find out?

4.0 out of 5 stars Ordinary to me, but boy doesn't everyone love it!, 29 April 2014
The smell is good, but nothing extraordinarily good in my taste.
It is a bit too pretentious and present for me (although it is not at all overpowering, which is a good thing).
What I particularly like about this fragrance is that it does not become saturated and unpleasant no matter how much you spray it over yourself, so you cannot "overdo" it by mistake. With some of my past colognes, I had to be careful not to miss the sweet-spot of how much to spray on myself, not with this one.
Despite my average opinion of the scent, I do get a lot of complements on it, specially from the ladies. So I think for me it boils down to this rather philosophical question: do you wear colognes mostly for your own enjoyment or to appear pleasant to others.
I am happy with the purchase and the experience, but perhaps will explore more for future.

3.0 out of 5 stars what i can say, 16 April 2014
Awad (uk) - See all my reviews
i love gucci smells but it didnt seem like original but smell it is ok not that bad for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars gucci, 3 April 2014
lovely product and a really lovely smell, like a lemony aroma. this is the best toilet spray I have ever bought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good perfume, 30 Mar 2014
I wanted to buy Gucci for my father. This just so happened to be available at a knockdown price and I did not resist. He liked the fragrance and so did I.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice smelling present, 22 Feb 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend as a present. It smells really nice and the bottle has a nice design.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›