A lovely fresh, light fragrance. Bought it for my 20 year old daughter who is very fussy with her perfumes and she loves it; excellent for everyday wear
Published on 6 Sep 2011 by Clongsta

I have purchased other fragrances by Sarah Jessica Parker that delighted me. This one is not my favourite - but then again I am an older person. This one may suit the very young. For me, it lack's the "je ne sais quoi" that excites. Too mellow and insignificant.
Published on 18 July 2011 by Mrs. D. Hancock

1.0 out of 5 stars Sarah Jessica Parker The Lovely Collection Endless Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml, 18 July 2011
Mrs. D. Hancock "Speaker" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sarah Jessica Parker The Lovely Collection Endless Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 75 ml (Personal Care)

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells good, but subtle isn't the word!, 3 Aug 2012
sam155 (Wales) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This perfume is gorgeous, very light and floral with a hint of parma violets even. It's light, fresh and clean. The packaging is beautiful and looks more expensive than it is. It is a glamorous bottle which looks lovely on a dressing table.

HOWEVER, whilst it's nice to squoosh on, almost immediately afterwards you can't smell it. After half an hour I had to sniff my wrist quite hard to get a whiff of it. An hour later I couldn't smell it at all. If you wanted to wear this I suggest you carry the bottle round with you and top up throughout the day. It's supposed to be an eau de parfum, but it's a very weak dilution indeed.

Due to the longevity factor (or lack of) this should be called "moment" rather than Endless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sarah Jessica Parker The Lovely Collection Endless Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml, 6 Sep 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Sister Loved It!, 19 Jan 2010
Mr. A. Pegington "Peggy" (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
I don't know a great deal about perfume, but this was a Christmas present for my sister and she loved it! The bottle is very attractive and well made, this is definitely a great present for any special woman in your life, be it family or friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Dec 2012
My girlfriend loves the smell loves the bottle only thing that lets it down is the smell goes after a short time but still very nice and good delivery time

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and light, 6 Dec 2012
I bought this perfume for my mum, after smelling it I am now goingto by it for myself :)
Its lovely and light!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Nov 2012
Bought this as an anniversary present and was very happy with it. Boxed/bottled exactly as shown in the picture and smells great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful gift, 1 Dec 2012
I purchased this eau de parfum as a Christmas stocking filler, but decided to keep it myself. Unusual to find something so inexpensive that doesnt compromise on quality. Nice packaging, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value - lively perfume!, 12 Nov 2012
This is a gift for a friend for xmas and I am delighted with the price as I would normaly spend much more on this. I love this perfume myself so I hope she will too. Nicely packaged, looks quite expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars sarah Jessica Parker edp Endless, 11 Nov 2012
I love sarah Jessica Parker perfumes and Endless is lovely for day or night, everyone comments when I wear it, the best bit is Amazon is the cheapest by far.