5.0 out of 5 stars Really is lovely!
Purchased as a gift but so nice kept for myself. Nice fresh, girly smell that's good for everyday wear. Will absolutly be buying this again.
Published on 15 Aug 2011 by Marie Hill

1.0 out of 5 stars this perfume has no smell!!!
i bought this perfume for myself as i have had sarah jessica parker perfumes in the past. i loved covet and lovely so i thought at this price i would give it a go. however as soon as i sprayed it on my skin the fragrance has gone within minutes.i am very disappointed and will not buy anymore perfumes without trying them out first.
Published on 10 Jan 2012 by angela crosby

5.0 out of 5 stars Really is lovely!, 15 Aug 2011
Marie Hill "Marie x" (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dawn Sarah Jessica Parker The Lovely Collection Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dawn Sarah Jessica Parker The Lovely Collection Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml, 6 Sep 2011
Very nice light fragrance and not at all cheap smelling. I am usually a fussy person when it comes to perfume and don't usually spend less than £40 but thought I would give this a try; so glad I did

5.0 out of 5 stars Good perfume, 15 Oct 2011
Quick order process and good email updates, Quick delivery, good packaging, great perfume, hard to find in shops, great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, natural and fresh, 6 Mar 2013
Imagine being stood in the most beautiful meadow of gently scented wild flowers, it is a spring morning after a rainfall. The dew rests on the flowers. This is what Dawn reminds me of. Spring wild flowers after a fresh rainfall. It is gentle and fresh and floral. If you want a perfume that is heady and heavy then this is not for you. This is so beautifully delicate and I will always use it. Simply gorgeous.

4.0 out of 5 stars Timeless., 30 May 2013
This is a very light floral perfume with notes of violet and lily of the valley. It is very summery and classical.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daytime smelly., 20 Jan 2014
glynis (Arundel, West Sussex) - See all my reviews
I'd never tried this one before, I'm usually either a Gucci, Bulgari, Paco Rabanne or Nina Ricci lady.i was pleasantly surprised, although nothing will veer me away from my favourite perfumes this is a lovely daytime one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Favourite, 29 Oct 2013
SacredWolf (Chester-le-Street) - See all my reviews
I'm not a girly girl, but I have a decent collection of fragrance, ranging from Usher to DKNY. This though, has to be my favourite :) It's a lovely fresh scent and it is one that I replace when I run out!

5.0 out of 5 stars dawn, 29 Oct 2013
i love it just that i looked everywhere for it ad found it here in amazon ill use it again

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present for Dawn, 15 April 2013
Auntie Chris (Lincoln, England) - See all my reviews
This perfum arrived very promptly. It was a present for my friend named Dawn so was very apt,Perhaps not the best way to buy perfume as I hadn't tried it myself, But perfume is an individual thing any way. My friend thought it lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely perfume at bargain price, 14 Mar 2013
A great smelling perfume at a fantastic price. Floral and powdery, I love how fresh this perfume is. More suited for light daytime use.