5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best
Published on 24 Aug 2010 by OC

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Oranges
Really wanted something that would squeeze oranges... this is good for lemons, but sadly too small to fit anything other than tiny oranges. Would be nice if they come up with a bigger version.
Published on 24 Jun 2011 by PinkMilk

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 24 Aug 2010
OC (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chef'n Freshforce Citrus Juicer Lemon Colour (Kitchen & Home)
WOW. It sounds odd to say, but this is simply the best citrus juicer around. I've got very sophisticated electrical gear at home, but this manual juicer is the only one that is easy to use, always at hand, and maximising the juice out of a lime or a lemon, all of that in a no time. No fussing around. I got it as a present and am now buying it for all my friends. It's a gift that's always appreciated and impresses people. Go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little juicer, 30 Mar 2012
This has got to be the simplest juicer in the world. It squeezes all the juice out of limes and lemons very quickly (with hardly any effort on my part) and is very easy to clean. It might seem rather expensive for what it is, but then similar items sold at lower prices do not seem to do quite as good a job, so I guess you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 May 2012
Christine Kendrick "lovedogs3uk" (Birmingham England) - See all my reviews
This is by far the best lemon squeezer I've ever owned - I keep buying cheap lemons just so I can squeeze them! Really easy to use and gets every last drop out. Easy to clean as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Freshforce Citrus Juicer, 17 April 2012
Excellent piece of kit. Easy to operate and easy to clean. It must be one of the best kitchen utensils around. Design and construction first class. A must have for all serious cooks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 14 Jan 2012
First time for writing a review on Amazon. This really is a fantastic piece of kit. You'll wonder how you ever managed without it. I'm even using more lemons and limes, just for the joy of using it, so I'm even healthier! Worth every penny.
Don't know where it was made, but you can bet it was Germany rather than Taiwan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect juicer!, 26 Aug 2011
Alex Margerison (London) - See all my reviews
This is a fantastic juicer. It squeezes every last droplet of juice from lemons or limes with the minimum of effort required. Just remember to put the half lemon/lime in the right way around - I didn't realise at first it goes in cut side down!

Note: It will do small oranges too but is a bit small for large oranges or grapefruit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Lemon and Lime like I do - get this juicer, no other!, 23 Oct 2014
Armin (Genf, Schweiz) - See all my reviews
I was shocked by some of the reviews on this item, specially once it was delivered (in time from Germany) and I could press lots of lemons and limes with it, getting lots of juice from them.

First, drinking fresh juice of this amazing fruits is so extremely healthy, you should not miss it. But then, some reviewers said:
It's a bad item, because I cannot use it for large oranges. Pardon me, it is NOT an orange juicer - as the very name of this item says - but it is a lime and lemon juicer. So be happy if smaller oranges work, but please don't complain when larger oranges don't. Because it is a LIME and LEMON juicer. Got it? I find it very unfair against the supplier to post a bad review because an item does not do what it is not supposed to do...

2., some say you can break it. Well, sure, you can break anything. But how were you able to break this? Did you try so hard until it broke just so you could write a bad review? When you use it with even very slight common sense - not much, really needed - then you will NOT break this item, because it is very well build.

Third - one review was specially hmmmh... strange, giving one star because the juice smells bitter. Well, if you buy a juicer that gets you up to 20% more juice and then you complain that some of that 20% is just a bit bitter and give it one star then, well, you do not like lemons or limes. Apparently for you everything needs to be sweet.

So, on the whole, take this item if you like to get lots of vitamins and you want to get juice out of these fruits without efforts and clean it effortlessly and get the last drop out of them. Don't ever buy one of the electric ones and don't buy another one at all. Because I am a lemon/lime lover since being a little child and.. this is the BEST juicer in the world. Thanks Chef'n fot his well engineered product.

Pros:
- Well build
- Does the job (lemons and limes squeezing) extremely well
- Fast and effortless to use
- Squeezes better than any other manual or electric squeezer I owned before
- Makes me healthier - as another reviewer mentionned, he is buying lemons and limes now just because it is so nice to squeeze them, same thing happened to me. My consumption has doubled ;)

Cons:
none. seriously.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of kit!, 31 Aug 2014
I use Lime and lemons on a daily basis and was primarily using a reamer but often juice would squirt anywhere but where it was directed and picking away at the pips took time not to mention the strain on my wrists.

I decided it was time for a change and frankly would have never normally considered something in this price range until I noticed that several of the competitor models had very mixed reviews whereas this brand and model had glowing reviews in the states so I decided to pay the extra.

Despite it being early days I have not been disappointed so far and can state that it is very well made sturdy piece of kit that from the feel of it should last a very long time.

simply pop half a lemon/lime face down and push the top lever down and the device removes all the juice leaving only the skin behind and as yet I have had no problems having to pick pips out of the juice.

The juice does not squirt everywhere either for example I like to drink lemon/lime water over ice and I can hold this device over the top of the glass itself and juice goes into the glass without squirting anywhere else, or hold over a salad bowl/pan on the stove when making salads/meals etc.

Its easy on the wrists as well just hold the device in one hand and press the top down with the other.

I am very satisfied with this product and hope it lasts me a very long time but if If any faults appear in due course I will update my review.

The seller was also very quick in getting this item to me despite the super saver postage so that was an added bonus as well.

I believe it would make a great gift for the cooks/foodies in your lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Juicer, 2 Sep 2013
M. JAMES "Bargin Hunter" (Forest Hill, London) - See all my reviews
I work in a bar and make loads of cocktails.. bought this product to make my job easier.. and it does.. easy to use and wash

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Oranges, 24 Jun 2011