5.0 out of 5 stars 60 degree diamond template
this will help me to make a quilt, it would have been much harder to cut the shape by hand.
I can use my rotary cutter to follow the outline and the depth of the template will stop me cutting in to a thinner template.. I can cut 6 pieces of the material at one time as well..
Published 19 months ago by linda crozier

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
to small
Published 3 months ago by brian

5.0 out of 5 stars 60 degree diamond template, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Simplicity EZ Quilting 60 Degree Diamond Shape Acrylic Template (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 25 Dec. 2013
had to wait a few weeks for it to arrive but it's very good quality and well marked. I had to think about how to use it as I was making tumbling blocks so only had a few of each colour to cut but looks good ! The hardest part was stitching it together on the machine so now it's the last one to hand stitch onto my Sampler Quilt, all of the 20 look good.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really useful ruler!, 17 Sept. 2013
So many times I have tried to manage to make diamonds with my long ruler which can be awkward and not so accurate. This ruler is perfect for cutting diamonds especially from scraps of fabric. The plastic it is manufactured from is excellent quality.excellent quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Patchwork, 5 Mar. 2014
This is a very useful piece of equipment for a patch worker. It's possible to cut both diamonds and triangles of different sizes from one ruler, makes things more accurate and speedier. A good addition to my patchwork tools.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Jan. 2014
Excellent service. Haven't used the template yet but, if it's like the other ones I have from Simplicity it will be great.
Keep up the good service. Looking forward to buying my next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond shape brilliant, 2 Feb. 2014
The product was exactly what I wanted. A useful addition to my quilting hobby. Delivery was very prompt so I could get sewing straight away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby blocks here we come, 28 Feb. 2014
Been looking forward to getting one of these and it is a great addition to tool kit. The usual high standard from Simplicity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Feb. 2014
Just what I wanted, brilliant.. Just filling space now until I can submit this. I really object to having to do this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little template!, 4 May 2015
Great little template, does exactly what it should. The instructions are very clear and easy to follow and this template enable you to accurately cut diamond shapes from 1" finished height to 4" finished height.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for patchwork, 13 Jun. 2015
As you would expect from a Simplicity product they are good quality and do exactly what you want them to do. it is a pleasure to find a brand where you have no concerns over quality.