4.0 out of 5 stars EZ Hexagon Template billiant
I would recommend this product to my Patchwork & Quilting friends as it makes life easier when using hexagons. It's great
Published 12 months ago by Marjorie Wicks

3.0 out of 5 stars EZ quilting hexagon shapes
This is not what I expected. I thought there would be several hexagon shapes. Instead there is one big one with different smaller size hexagon shapes inside each one. You also have to use it with pre cut fabric strips for it to work which is not what I wanted it for.
Published 2 months ago by Mrs. J. E. Armstrong

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars EZ Hexagon Template billiant, 12 July 2013
This review is from: EZ Quilting Hexagon Shapes Acrylic Template (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 24 Jan 2013
As usual a good quality accurate template from EZ.,very useful must have item for those who love to quilt and craft.

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 template? With others printed on, 27 Jun 2014
I've been quilting for 30 years or more. Needed new template. Obviously didn't read the blurb properly but this is one template and you couldn't get the others unless you cut them out, very accurately with a hacksaw? I showed them to my sister who also quilts and runs an art gallery. Her colleague is running a 'shed of useless ideas' exhibition. This is certainly a contender. Shame. However I'm using the big template and will measure and print out smaller hexgons for the paper inserts.

3.0 out of 5 stars EZ quilting hexagon shapes, 13 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy, 18 April 2014
Such an easy product to use, cuts your cutting time in half. Multi size function and full instructions given. Great product from fantastic supplier.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hexacon template, 10 April 2014
Have not yet used it, but it is just what I am looking for to get me started on making enough hexagons from the various scraps of fabric I have lying around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my patchwork!, 18 Jun 2014
The template is nice quality and easy to use. It arrived in time for a workshop, which was fantastic! Would recommend to anyone who loves patchwork.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool, 2 Jun 2014
Excellent tool for quilting but might be even better to have small holes at the points of hexagons to make it easier to mark off for different sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Templates for my Boxes, 28 May 2014
I was under the impression that they were individual Templates ranging from 1" to 5" but I think I have cracked how to use the master template with some success. I use it to measure my box sizes and will be back for other shapes. Many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves time, 23 May 2014
bennieblue (Cardiff South Wales) - See all my reviews
good item to have. takes all the measuring out of cutting hexagons. perfect every time. so glad I bought this. You can cut the fabric and piecing paper if doing hand sewing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›