on 22 January 2010
I really like this genre and I like many of the tunes on this CD in isolation but somehow this doesn't quite hang-together for me.

On the positive side, it is nicely packaged and has some very up-to-the-minute acts, like the UK's Correspondents who are brilliant live, or stuff off the new Parov Stelar, and yet I can't help feeling this is a slightly wasted opportunity somehow.

I was excited to hear it, but in the end, slightly disappointed.
on 13 October 2010
Really good fun album! I love The Correspondents and always try to go see them live when they visit Bristol. A few tracks I am not so keen on, hence the 4 stars. That's a personal preference though and overall a worthy purchase!
on 13 January 2015
Brilliant, having heard electro swing in Copenhagen the CD has proved a great addition to my music collection.
on 27 January 2013
I heard this in a restaurant and bought it as a gift. Great as background music - something a little different!
on 11 January 2015
its okay several good tracks and the rest a bit above ish or average - ish