Price:£4.99+ Free shipping

on 8 February 2014
This is my second purchase of this hessian and I am well pleased with the beautiful rugs I have made. I would like to point out that ALL hessian frays easily ,it is the nature of the material . The trick is to fold and work the edges before you continue the rest. I always have excellent results .
on 11 November 2012
Very good quality. Ideal for purpose. Would recommend this product for crafting purposes. The price is very competitive too. Very pleased with purchase.
on 1 March 2013
The hessian is good quality and thick, my only problem with the product was that it says hessian rug kit, so i assumed the edges would be finished ready to start making a rug, but i had to finish the ends myself. Overall a good quality product
on 1 February 2013
Great size, simple to use, rug turned out perfectly. Would make two small rugs or one large. Would buy again
on 23 February 2013
Not too bad if you put a decent hem on as it tends to unravel quickly. Using it to make wall hangings.
on 28 December 2012
This hessian is very good quality, competitively priced and delivered next day so what more can I ask for. I have made my rug and it turned out beautifully as the hessian is so evenly spaced it works so well my friends are having a go too. thank you
on 18 April 2012
We needed a smallish amount of good quality hessian and this piece for a rug was just right. It is now on the cover of a hand made sketch book.
Does it work for rug making - I don't know but the sketch book is first class!
on 25 May 2014
Having bought hessian for rag rugs before I am disappointed by the quality of this product. It is too lightweight for a rag rug. There are also areas in the fabric where the weave has frayed making it impossible to work with so I am having to discard some of it and make a smaller rug. The product did arrive quickly and was well packaged.
on 9 November 2013
I was really pleased with this purchase which will be ideal for a lot of different projects. Arrived very quickly in perfect condition. Eager to start making a rug. Thank you.
on 20 February 2013
this hessian arrived promptly and nicely packed. very good quality, enough to make two smaller rugs or one long one. would definatly buy again. excellent, very pleased.