on 18 August 2015
Loved these as I feel the shape of them resembles a nipple once babies are feeding so my twin girls haven't struggled with taking the dummy's and I've bought four. Just wish you could choose the colour as they sent me two blue ones
on 14 March 2016
Good quality dummies with lovely colourful designs. Dummy contains a cut out on both sides of the dummy so as not to cover little noses. Good quality silicone teat with nice natural shape. My son prefers these to other dummies with different shaped teats or latex teats. Despite frequent use I have never experienced any wear or splitting of the teat which is reassuring as it could potentially become a choking hazard if the test were to break off. Dummies even choke with a clip on cover to help keep dummy clean and hygienicafter cleaning and when traveling in change bags.
on 8 June 2016
Best product for baby.My daughter was quiet with this.Wonderfull hours for parents.If my daughter like it? I hope so? She can not tell me but she looks realy relaxed.Yes we together recomended it for baby.Good quality material use it for it and item was not expensive.Delivery on time,so nice to do it shopping with amazon.
on 16 September 2012
found the delievery of this item very quick, safe and good.it is for my daughter and was wanting one quickly as she needed one and it was cheap, so value for money on all levels!
on 3 January 2014
as my little after forst refusing every soother settled finally down onto these ones. I got a pack of 2 and ever since she decided to like soothers finally, we only use these 2 yet. She is 5 months old and the last 2.5months we made good use of them. Easy to clean, nicely shaped, clear plastic let's you recognise your child...they dont look like those horrible massive coloured plastic thingies in some babies' faces....and are sturdy as well. she can grab it now easily with her little fingers to remove it again if not needed. So overall mommy is happy with it, and is sure other moms could be too.
on 21 September 2015
You would have thought that if you order 6 pink Avent bottles at the same time as 2 dummies than they might use their heads a little and supplied pink dummies instead of sending the blue :D On the main note, they seem good quality, the teat is good size for a 3 month old, but the bit that sits on her face I have to say is a tad on the big and heavy side, also does not help that it lays flat and not slightly curved like another leading brand of dummies. She is adjusting to them but will very happily just spit them out (and quite far) and would rather have the other brand Im afraid.
VINE VOICEon 29 September 2014
This dummy is definitely the first choice of my twin boys (8 weeks). They both seem to find it easier to keep these in their mouth where they have struggled with other brands. I will certainly be buying Avent Soothers in the future
on 16 December 2013
My daughter likes them and uses them easily. I like the dummies, but once they are sterilised, they have to be squeezed to removed water from inside them. This then makes them immediately not sterilised. I don't know if other dummies are the same?
on 27 November 2012
As the title states, this was the second time these soothers were purchased. They were for my niece and if she could speak yet she would say she loves them.
on 6 December 2012
My son hated the Tommee Tippee dummies due to the curved teat, but the straight teat on these seemed to be a winner and he loves them. The only reason I give 4 stars is that you don't get a choice in colour, I've therefore only use the green one when out and about, and save the purple one (which doesn't look right for a boy!) for night times.