on 7 August 2013
good mix of questions and categorys. m partne and i love trivia, this was perfect. some questions only for specialist knowledge, e.g. who was born on 7th jan 1904 othes more general
on 30 July 2014
great trivia questions that could be used for a pub quiz...we just use them between the family and friends as a game. It is a great way of increasing general knowledge.
on 13 February 2013
Ok played at christmas. Not many cards in box but good mix of subjects and suited all ages. Good party game.
on 13 January 2015
I had expected more of a game as opposed to a set of cards with trivia on so returned as not what I had expected but there was nothing wrong with the cards if this was what you wanted.
on 24 May 2015
Easy to pick up and put down. Even the kids enjoy these especially when off in our campervan. They don't take up much room and keep us all entertained.
on 13 February 2016
love these, used them as both stand alone game and as new questions for games we have already got and had used all the questions too much
on 7 January 2015
I bought to play with my children during the holidays. I found the questions are a bit hard for children. But is good value for money.
on 4 January 2015
Most of the questions are impossible! We bent the rules a bit and only played the cards we wanted to!
on 13 August 2014
Great fun. Good questions - mixture of slightly specialist ones and many you could reasonably get.
on 4 July 2015
Quite a few tough questions. I guess it all depends on peoples interests. Good value though.