on 15 October 2013
Very pleased with this knife, very sharp and comfortable to use. Before I purchased it I did read some reviews which mentioned that it was very practical but a bit flimsy, it is slightly, but not a problem and would recommend it as its the sharpest knife I have used.
on 19 April 2015
The knife is extremely sharp for long time,thin blade, very handy, useful for all my family.I use it for peeling, cutting veg, such as onions, garlic, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots and many more.I worked for some time in veg peeling factory, they used only victorinox knives to peel onions,cut potatoes and swede, carrots, leeks.
on 22 January 2015
Excellent knife for peeling vegetables and fruit. It has a very sharp serrated edge. The length of the blade is
85mm and the handle length is 95 mm. The blade does not bend as you use it. I highly recommend this Victorinox knife.
on 3 March 2015
Exactly what I was looking for. An extremely sharp knife at a very good price.
on 26 May 2015
A must-have in your kitchen ; the only knife you can buy which stays sharp.
on 28 December 2015
Very very sharp, love it