on 9 March 2010
This product is slightly larger than the genuine Nikon battery, making it a tight fit and difficult to remove from the camera.
on 16 September 2010
Good Fit, Good Price, Fast Delivery. NOTE: These are slightly lower ampage (900 mAh) than the original Nikon battery (1050 mAh). I would recommend this product.
on 5 October 2011
Very good cost effective product. Works perfectly after charging with the ex-pro charger reviewed separately. A lot cheaper battery than original nikon. Takes and retains charge well with no immediate issues. Camera, battery and charger taken to Dubai recently and performed well in 42 degrees celcius and high humidity.
on 5 August 2013
[Note to the Editor: I managed to confuse the EX-PRO for my NIKON with the EX-PRO bought for my wife's PANASONIC.
I am sure you can change that Headline to "PANASONIC"]
Both EX-PRO batteries are perfectly effective - so far, their performance has been indistinguishable from the original NIKON
and PANASONIC batteries. The EX-PRO for the Nikon is better, since it is charged in a separate charger, whereas the original Nikon battery has to be charged in the camera - which is a nuisance, since the camera cannot be used while the
battery is charging. I ordered two EX-PRO batteries, so I now have three batteries and the confidence of knowing that it is
extremely unlikely that I shall ever be without power.
on 10 June 2011
I bought this as a spare to my Nikon CoolPix s6000. If you are thinking of doing the same then please don't. It's far too big to fit in the camera housing and is in effect a new paper weight for me.
on 11 March 2013
The construction of lithium camera batteries does not inspire confidence. Battery comes with what appears to be an adhesive label applied. I removed it and only then realised it was holding the battery assembly in place! I have checked the original Nikon battery and even this is constructed in similar fashion. Considering its modest relative cost, however, it is a reasonable, functional buy.
on 1 February 2013
This one is fine. I suspect it does not hold its power as long as other batteries of this ilk. But, it arrived quickly when I needed it. Charges up fine and I can take a couple of hundred pix between charges, subject to frame quality/pixel size. So it is good value for money.
on 30 December 2010
Great value for money. I bought this for use with a Nikon s8000 camera. It fits perfectly and works as it should do.
on 31 October 2012
What can I say about this? I bought it as a spare for my Nikon COOLPIX S8200 Compact, charged it up and started taking pictures. Now, some 100 shots later, it doesn't seem to have lost any charge at all. Perhaps I have discovered the electronic equivalent of the perpetual motion machine? In any event, this beats anything powered by AA batteries, that's for sure.
on 26 December 2012
This was recommended for the Nikon Coolpix 8200 camera. It is completely the wrong battery and so will be returning.