5.0 out of 5 stars Susie
These are excellent. I have very long thick hair and they work with ease and you have good control with them. I would certainly recomend this product. It is also good value for money. BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210
Published on 13 April 2010 by Mrs. S. Y. Webb

2.0 out of 5 stars Crimps ok, but design issue causes problems...
The product does the basic job- crimps the hair well enough, and with a light spray of hairspray, held for a busy night out and overnight and still looked ok the next morning.
I found it best to section the hair and do the underside seperately to the top layer in order to crimp right to the root.

I do have to say I found one big flaw with the product...
Published on 23 Oct. 2010 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Susie, 13 April 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful thing, 26 May 2011
This review is from: BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210 (Personal Care)
In my opinion, it is a wonderful item for every woman to have and use. BaByliss is an international trade mark, and you can be sure it means quality and satisfaction in every-day use. This product is really easy to use! First you need to plug it in, than wait for about 3-5 min to heat - and it is ready to be used. Make sure your hair is dry enough before starting. You can achieve great volume to your hair for only 15 min, a volume that can last all day long, or even 2 days long /using a bit of hair spray too/. Start from the back of your head, from the hair which is nearest to the back of your neck. Just pick a strand that is not too thin, not too thick, press for a couple of seconds, repeat if you wish two times on the length, and there you go - you have wonderful 'waffles'. Tousle a little bit - and you have a splendid volume, added to your hair. I'm still a beginner using it, so it takes me more than 15 min /let's say about 20-25/, but every time I get quicker using it /my hair is straight and long up to my shoulders/. The beauty needs some sacrifice after all! And I mean every woman needs time to look beautiful. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 17 Oct. 2010
Caroline Jones (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210 (Personal Care)
I bought this for my 9 year old daughter for her birthday and she absolutely loves it. I over crimped her hair with it though to start with and she looked like a poodle! However, after a bit of practice we now have it cracked. Great for parties and school discos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant!, 8 Jun. 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210 (Personal Care)
Brillant crimpers! Do a really good job! Crimped my hair on Friday and Saturday for my dance show and my hair looked great. I also crimped it on Sunday for a Cheerleading Festival! My hair loooked amazing!
I would definitely recommend you to buy theese!

Catriona :)

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it!!, 22 Dec. 2010
This review is from: BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210 (Personal Care)
I have thin and flat hair so this realy helps to add some volume into my hair and it last long. I love it!!!:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Go crimping, 9 Nov. 2010
This review is from: BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210 (Personal Care)
Lovely crimpers, does what it says on the box.
Nicely boxed, even if the packaging is a bit overboard.
Will order from this seller again . thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Dec. 2011
Kym (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210 (Personal Care)
Does exactly what you want it to do and gives excellent crimps. I have really thick hair and I didn't need to use the highest heat setting. I found that the highest heat had a tendency to really damage my hair and make it go really frizzy and dry, but using a lower heat setting, it worked brilliantly. Use heat protector spray and you will have healthy looking crimped hair :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Crimpers!!!, 31 May 2011
This review is from: BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210 (Personal Care)
These are the best crimpers I have come across. I think they are very good for the price. They get to a very high temperature. I was impressed with how they crimped my hair instantly with me only holding for about a second which is good as I have very thick hair so often I have to hold heated stylers for longer than most people to get the same results, but this is pretty much instant. Easy to use. Well worth the money!
I would highly reccomend this to anybody wanting to buy a good crimper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210 (Personal Care)
These are brilliant heat up fast and have different heat settings, the setting dial is a little bit hard to see, but once set not a problem. They crimped my daughters hair really well and the style stayed in til next day. Great price too

4.0 out of 5 stars Good device for the price., 7 Dec. 2014
This review is from: BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210 (Personal Care)
This is a good and affordable crimping tool; for the price it's certainly suitable for my requirements. It was supplied fully sealed and boxed, with an instruction leaflet. There is no heat-resistant mat supplied, which was OK for me since I have other heat tools I can utilise the mat from; however it's a potential pain if you don't have a spare one handy; after all: safety first!

The cord is long enough to use from a skirting board-level wall socket if you're sitting not too far away, it does not swivel upon connection to the crimper, but is flexible enough not to be too restrictive. The unit is quick to heat up, but does not have a variable heat setting, it's just on or off. There are LED lights to indicate if heating up/at temperature/off; and it requires at least 5-10 minutes before it starts to safely cool down after use. The plates are wide enough and well insulated so it doesn't 'singe' the scalp if used in close proximity to the root area.

One little niggle! The on/off is a push-button design, rather than the slider which I'm more accustomed to on my straighteners and beach wave crimper, which was a bit irritating until I got a better idea of where best to hold the device whilst using it, because it's on the side of the handle and is very easily flicked into the off position by your hands whilst opening and closing the plates.

I use it on my own hair, which is fine (but not thin) and straight in natural texture; after applying heat protector, and then hairspraying lightly after it's cooled briefly. It stays in for a good 12 hours at least.
Mostly I use it for a subtle root and texture boost on 'limp' days, but for special occasions it's good for crimping random pieces of hair, or a ponytail. Takes me back to the 80's in about 15 minutes!!

BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210