5.0 out of 5 stars Great product.
I bought this for my 9 year old daughter for her birthday and she absolutely loves it. I over crimped her hair with it though to start with and she looked like a poodle! However, after a bit of practice we now have it cracked. Great for parties and school discos.
Published on 17 Oct. 2010 by Caroline Jones

2.0 out of 5 stars Crimps ok, but design issue causes problems...
The product does the basic job- crimps the hair well enough, and with a light spray of hairspray, held for a busy night out and overnight and still looked ok the next morning.
I found it best to section the hair and do the underside seperately to the top layer in order to crimp right to the root.

I do have to say I found one big flaw with the product...
Published on 23 Oct. 2010 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 17 Oct. 2010
Caroline Jones (Cheshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Susie, 13 April 2010
This review is from: BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210 (Personal Care)
These are excellent. I have very long thick hair and they work with ease and you have good control with them. I would certainly recomend this product. It is also good value for money. BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful thing, 26 May 2011
This review is from: BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210 (Personal Care)
In my opinion, it is a wonderful item for every woman to have and use. BaByliss is an international trade mark, and you can be sure it means quality and satisfaction in every-day use. This product is really easy to use! First you need to plug it in, than wait for about 3-5 min to heat - and it is ready to be used. Make sure your hair is dry enough before starting. You can achieve great volume to your hair for only 15 min, a volume that can last all day long, or even 2 days long /using a bit of hair spray too/. Start from the back of your head, from the hair which is nearest to the back of your neck. Just pick a strand that is not too thin, not too thick, press for a couple of seconds, repeat if you wish two times on the length, and there you go - you have wonderful 'waffles'. Tousle a little bit - and you have a splendid volume, added to your hair. I'm still a beginner using it, so it takes me more than 15 min /let's say about 20-25/, but every time I get quicker using it /my hair is straight and long up to my shoulders/. The beauty needs some sacrifice after all! And I mean every woman needs time to look beautiful. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant!, 8 Jun. 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210 (Personal Care)
Brillant crimpers! Do a really good job! Crimped my hair on Friday and Saturday for my dance show and my hair looked great. I also crimped it on Sunday for a Cheerleading Festival! My hair loooked amazing!
I would definitely recommend you to buy theese!

Catriona :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Go crimping, 9 Nov. 2010
This review is from: BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210 (Personal Care)
Lovely crimpers, does what it says on the box.
Nicely boxed, even if the packaging is a bit overboard.
Will order from this seller again . thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it!!, 22 Dec. 2010
This review is from: BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210 (Personal Care)
I have thin and flat hair so this realy helps to add some volume into my hair and it last long. I love it!!!:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Dec. 2011
Kym (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210 (Personal Care)
Does exactly what you want it to do and gives excellent crimps. I have really thick hair and I didn't need to use the highest heat setting. I found that the highest heat had a tendency to really damage my hair and make it go really frizzy and dry, but using a lower heat setting, it worked brilliantly. Use heat protector spray and you will have healthy looking crimped hair :)

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 18 Sept. 2012
This review is from: BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210 (Personal Care)
i bought these as a gift for my 11 year old sister and since recieving them she hasn't stopped using them. they are the perfect gift. would deffinatly reccomend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Crimpers!!!, 31 May 2011
This review is from: BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210 (Personal Care)
These are the best crimpers I have come across. I think they are very good for the price. They get to a very high temperature. I was impressed with how they crimped my hair instantly with me only holding for about a second which is good as I have very thick hair so often I have to hold heated stylers for longer than most people to get the same results, but this is pretty much instant. Easy to use. Well worth the money!
I would highly reccomend this to anybody wanting to buy a good crimper!

4.0 out of 5 stars really good value, 14 Oct. 2011
This review is from: BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210 (Personal Care)
I got a mad notion to get a crimper and this one was really good
value, so decided on this one. I think it's very good- very easy to use and the crimps look lovely. It acutally lasts for ages, in my fine hair anyway. It's a cheap and fun way to liven up liven up my fine hair that normally just hangs down.

BaByliss 2165BU Pro Crimper 210