Published 10 months ago by Roxy Payne

Pros
1. Not difficult to use, difficult to accidentally burn yourself. If I was going to use it more I would buy a heat proof glove with it because you get much more control and can be a bit faster because you don't have to be quite so careful.
2. Quick to heat up

Cons
1. Curls didn't last (my hair normally takes curls quite well so I was...
Published on 7 Aug. 2012 by E. Green

5.0 out of 5 stars ... decieded on these babyliss ones because they were a good price and the barrel was nice and big, 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: BaByliss 2287BU Pro Curl 210 Curling Tong (Personal Care)
I spent ages reading reviews about different hair tongs and it is a minefield out there but I decieded on these babyliss ones because they were a good price and the barrel was nice and big. I am really pleased I chose these ones, you can control how big the waves or curls are by how much hair you put into them when curling, they leave your hair super soft and very shiny because of the ceramic coating. They heat up quickly and it is great that you can change the temp to suit you.
I would recommend these tongs to friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Babyliss 2287bu pro curling tong, 28 Oct. 2010
S. Martin (France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BaByliss 2287BU Pro Curl 210 Curling Tong (Personal Care)
Heats quickly, and easy to use.
I have very thick hair and it works really well for me. I would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT results., 21 Dec. 2010
N. Taylor - See all my reviews
This review is from: BaByliss 2287BU Pro Curl 210 Curling Tong (Personal Care)
I originally purchased the Babyliss Curling Wand & returned it a few days later - took me over an hour to do my hair for a night out. Couldn't get the hang of it at all. I then purchased the Babyliss Pro Curl 210 & it took me 10 minutes to get the results I intended to get originally.

I did at 1st burn my fingers, but paying a bit more attention will solve this problem. I am so happy with these curling tongs & would 100% recommend them... I just love the results - as I am sure you will do too.....

1.0 out of 5 stars Curls don't last and not very smooth and sleek, especially the bottom., 7 Aug. 2012
E. Green (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Pros
2. Quick to heat up

Cons
1. Curls didn't last (my hair normally takes curls quite well so I was disappointed)
2. Curls are not very smooth and sleek and can look a bit of a mess at the bottom. Require a lot of concentration and sometimes have to redo curls.
3. Had to hold them a really long time in my hair for the curl to take. I don't understand the point of the lower temperatures when the highest temperature doesn't even work.

I get much better looking longer lasting curls with my straighteners so I have just gone back to using them. These are sat in my cupboard and will probably never be used again. I wouldn't recommend them. For this price range or less you can get better results with straighteners, hot rollers or cold rollers depending on your budget and style. I thought these would be faster overall and give a better more versatile finish than the other options but I was wrong, its not worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Curlers I've Tried Yet, 31 Dec. 2010
This review is from: BaByliss 2287BU Pro Curl 210 Curling Tong (Personal Care)
Fantastic product. Heats up quickly,creates the very natural loose wavy finish that I like, easy to use, I would recommend these to anyone. I have been through several curling tongs and the Babyliss Pro Curl has surpassed all others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: BaByliss 2287BU Pro Curl 210 Curling Tong (Personal Care)
I always had a problem with curling tongs and my hair did not hold the curl at all... The temperature is perfect , it heats up in seconds, it is really easy and quick to use and the tong is exactly as long as I wanted for my long hair.. The 25mm barrel is perfect for achieving beautiful loose curls and a beachy style in a few minutes.. I absolutely recommend it to anyone with long hair that want the not so perfect curls for a neat everyday look. The price is amazing for the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 31 May 2011
This review is from: BaByliss 2287BU Pro Curl 210 Curling Tong (Personal Care)
Very happy with this item, heats up fast, came extremely quickly and was packaged in great condition. I had no problem with these curling tongs. The button issue that many people have was no problem for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 27 Mar. 2011
This review is from: BaByliss 2287BU Pro Curl 210 Curling Tong (Personal Care)
this curler heats up and seconds and you get fantastic results no regrets :)
i am picky so if i am in love with it i am sure you will be too

5.0 out of 5 stars good produkt, 9 May 2011
This review is from: BaByliss 2287BU Pro Curl 210 Curling Tong (Personal Care)
It is my first curling iron and i have bought it after reading a lot of rewiews on the internet. It is a good curling iron, it heats up quikly,the curls last for hours, even without using any hairspray or muose. Your hair should be long, the big curls don't look good in shorter hair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Curling Tong, 6 April 2011
This review is from: BaByliss 2287BU Pro Curl 210 Curling Tong (Personal Care)
I've got a very straight hair that is very smooth and no style stays on for very long, and not at all if it's a bit damp outside! So a very difficult hair to style. I love curly/wavy hair so decided to go back to my childhood and start curling it again for special occasions.

I absolutely love this BaByliss curling tong!! It does what it says, it's easy to use and it heats up very quickly. You can set it on different temperatures - personally, I don't know why but I'll try to find out. ;o)

I gave it 4 stars as I had nothing to compare to (my old curling tong is long gone, about 22 years..). But my friend's got it too and loves it so you can't go wrong.

BaByliss 2287BU Pro Curl 210 Curling Tong