5.0 out of 5 stars Fish slice
Fish slice - used to get thru Lakeland Plastics but they stopped supplying. Is an excellent design and my favourite cooking utensil for stir frying. Only drawback - the handle doesn't take high temps so don't rest it on the edge of pan when cooking - it'll melt!
Published 23 months ago by D. Weston

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small
A nice fish slice but too small, I wanted to lift and turn whole fish.Therefore the one star.
Jim F
Published 7 months ago by JimF

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish slice, 25 Jan 2013
This review is from: Metaltex Modern Design Britannia Large Fish Slice with Nylon Shaft Thermo Rubber Handle, Black with Coloured Insert in Handle (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars great fish slice, 30 Sep 2013
I ordered this after reading the reviews and it really works well - just flexible enough to not break the fish

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 9 July 2013
This is great value and is better than the big brands and works very well not really very much else to say

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, 22 Jun 2013
A decent enough fish slice; easy to clean, but being nylon, the handle is prone to melting if you mishandle it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A replacement for one I have used to extinction!, 13 April 2013
I was so pleased to find this fish slice on Amazon. I had bought one the same from Lakeland many years ago and have not been able to replace it by anything as good. When it's handle melted away because I used it on the barbecue (I liked it so much, but damaged it) I struggled on for another five or six years or so, buying new and different versions which I ended up giving away because they did not suit me. I am going to buy another one so I have a spare!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Fish Server, 17 Jun 2014
I needed a fish server that would pick up the whole fish without it breaking and that the fish would slide off on to the plate easily. This fish slice works a treat and I am very pleased with it. Doesn't scratch a non-stick pan either.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 20 May 2014
Jim F

5.0 out of 5 stars fish slice, 7 May 2014
this slice is excellent it the only one my wife likes she uses it constantly every day so she is really pleased with it

5.0 out of 5 stars good size, 8 Feb 2014
I like this spatula - wide & strong - good for stir fries. Handle is maybe slightly short, but still is one of my favourites

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish slice, 29 Dec 2013
I searched and searched for a good size fish slice to replace my broken one. I came across this and is proving to be just the job. I have used it several times and I am pleased. It's a good price and it wont scratch non-stick pans. I recommend.