Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 24 June 2013
I have since installed the dish and it all works very well. For the money it seems to me to be excellent value. There was also 20 metres of good quality cable so ample to run the signal all the way to my living room. A good buy and I am very pleased with it.

I have not yet set up the satellite at our holiday home. However, at first glance, this package seems excellent quality and value for money. It even contains a compass and a signal detector. The dish itself seems sturdy enough and the other contents of reasonable quality. For the money, I couldn't really believe how they could include so much.
on 25 January 2015
Easy to install, . I now have more channels than I did originally using an ariel company. Using Atlantic Bird 3 for French Television via a Fransat Decoder. Take the azimuth (compass bearing) and elevation off the internet not from the Satgear instruction book. (It's basically 172deg south and 31 deg) then fine tune using the Sat finder. Satfinder basic but easy to use and does the job well
on 19 September 2012
Fast delivery. This is a very good kit, which was easily installed, and works perfectly. No noticeable degradation in poor weather conditions. However it does have a major problem. First gale that came along it buckled so had to throw it away. Complained but was told they couldn't guarantee it in strong winds - not helpful. Bought a standard perforated 60 cm dish from a different supplier and that's withstood several gales and provides a strong signal even in north of Scotland.
on 3 January 2014
Eve4ything as described. Good seller contact, highly recommended
on 7 February 2016
It good it nothing with it.
on 2 May 2016
Thanks
on 10 May 2016
Good
on 27 July 2012
I had this dish installed by a professional who confirmed to me that both the dish and the LNB are of good quality. I have a massive tree at the edge of where the dish needs to be pointing to and the technician told me that I would have no reception with a poorer quality product. Four stars given because the package did not contain the F connectors although the consignment checklist claimed it did. I didn't bother contacting the seller about this and simply went and bought them for EUR 1.50. The installation (from a ladder, 3 meters high), with all the wiring, etc. took about 2.5 hours.