5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost Luminous Eau de Toilette Sprau
I bought this item as a Christmas present and she loves it. The price was great and it arrived well packed and in good time for Christmas
Published on 29 Dec. 2012 by Joyce

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely scent, very subtle.
Nice perfume and nicely presented. Would say that the scent is very soft and has a more subtle scent than many other brands. I would recommend this perfume for people looking for an everyday perfume or for a first perfume, if you want a strong night time scent then this one isn't for you!
Published 7 months ago by LMG

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost Luminous Eau de Toilette Sprau, 29 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Ghost Luminous Eau de Toilette for Women - 50 ml (Personal Care)
I love this perfume, it has a really good scent. Not too floral/girly and makes me smell wonderful (in my opinion, obviously!)

I got this on the Black Friday Deals but would definitely consider buying again when I run out, at full price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely perfume, 5 Oct. 2013
This perfume is a light fragrance which I like not6 too heavy, easy to wear and for the price a bargain try it

4.0 out of 5 stars Luminous ghost fab!!!, 31 July 2013
The smell is just irresistible. I would recommend this to any of my friends plus would buy it again & again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 April 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This fragrance is beautiful and for the past ten years it's been my signature scent. It's a very distinctive scent that is light enough for day or can be intensified for night time wear. I've always had a LOT of compliments when I've worn it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost perfume, 27 Dec. 2013
Love this perfume, the scent is beautiful and is packaged so elegantly. Whenever I wear this scent everyone says how great it smells.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely light perfume, 30 Mar. 2015
I love this perfume, I wear it most days, it's my less expensive alternative to Estee Lauder Modern Muse, which I save for evenings.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 29 Dec. 2014
Brought as a present for Christmas in black Friday deals. Happy with price paid and my mum likes it so all good. It is a very delicate sweet fragrance with a mild floral scent, not too strong like some of the others. Its not one of the perfumes you smell and are constantly sneezing. Its a pleasant and not overpowering fragrance and if you like mild delicate fragrance's then you will be happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely scent, very subtle., 29 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely perfume, 8 April 2014
I ordered this due to such a great price from the reviews alone as I had no idea what it smelt like and I was not disappointed its really nice, quite sweet and flowery but just what I like and very happy at this price too, my daughter is always stealing it too!