Colour: White|Size: Small: To Fit Chest 32-34 " 81-86 Cms|Change
Price:£13.49+ £2.00 shipping

on 31 December 2010
At last a v-necked thermal vest for my husband that does not show when wearing an open-necked shirt! The quality of these vests seems very good and so far they have washed well and dried quickly! Have got 2 white and 2 dark blue and am very satisfied with both. They arrived promptly as well! No complaints whatsoever!
on 25 March 2013
Bought two of these before the winter. However as the washing machine packed up and it boiled one of them have now ordered another two as they are perfect. Very comfortable very warm and with the v neck you can wear an open neck shirt and it is not visible. I have just ordered another pair for my father in law as well
on 30 January 2013
Excellent product, promptly delivered, the winter cold is definitely kept at bay on my outdoor shooting trips. Would reccomend these to the mature in years.
on 21 November 2015
This is a great v neck thermal top. The fit is not to tight nor is it too loose either., It's warm, the sleeves haven't started stretching like some tops. It has been washed numerous times and the washing machine and tumble dryer have had no real effect on it. It was a really great buy, the price was very reasonable and the fact there were two in the packet was the icing on the cake. Not only would I recommend this product I would buy it again as well.
on 10 November 2013
Excellent service,I had apparently ordered wrong size and a replacement was sent immediately with no postage charge.Product very comfortable to wear , have not yet washed these thermal vests so cannot comment on that area yet.
on 14 January 2016
Bought large hoping they would be longer on the body to cover back, but the v neck was lower down the body, baggy, length not as long. They were ok
on 3 August 2015
Bargain price but disappointed in product, looks more like a woman's top than a mans, think it has something to do with having a large v frontage.
on 10 February 2016
I needed a v neck thermal top for my 80 year old dad as he wears them under shirts. Good quality and washes well. Mostly round neck in stores
on 31 December 2014
My son is happily wearing these thermal vests; they are ideal for comfort and warmth and he yells me they wash and dry very well too.
on 24 April 2014
Bought it for my father and it kept him lovely warm so much so he wears them all the time I between washing.

See one answered question