Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£1.09+ Free shipping

on 15 July 2013
As I required a large number of these I opted for the cheapest, and cheap they are. The edges are rough, and many have broken already, they are very fragile which means probably one use only (which was not my intention.) However they will do the job at my wedding, and for £1 a pack of 95 (on average 5 per bag are unusable) its still good value but disappointed with the overall quality.
on 11 April 2012
These lttle pegs are ideal for creating a 'washing line' of photographs at my daughter's wedding. Terrific value. If they last I'll use them for christmas cards too.
on 20 July 2015
Quick delivery, and good quality considering the cheap price. Surprisingly, none of mine came broken, but I do think they wouldn't be able to be used more than a couple of times as they are quite delicate. Overall great for the money and will look nice hanging up my Polaroids around my room!
review image
on 15 October 2013
These little pegs are well made and the spring is strong enough to make them hold tight to whatever they are clipped to. They are just the right size to clip photographs to a piece of string or to clip a name card to a glass to make a cheap place name setting.
on 25 October 2013
this is the second purchase of these, they are great for my crafts, also will be great for hanging xmas cards
on 22 September 2013
I use these to clip number cards to string in the wrong order and the children put them in the right order. Great for fine motor skills. Does the job perfectly and great delivery. I would recommend and use again.
on 4 December 2013
Great little finishing touches for various craft products! A lot smaller than expected but worked well for what I wanted!
Will just say that they are very fragile and break easily so be careful when you're working with them!
Thank you!
on 17 April 2013
These tiny little wooden pegs were a real find. I was after some for a crafting project for my sisters wedding, an interactive guestbook where people would peg up bunting as their little sentiments for the couple. I needed them to be able to hold strong/thick card onto twine. When they arrived i was worried they were pegs to be used as decoration only but i was so pleased when i discovered they were functionable as well as cute.
I would recommend you getting these if you have a craft project on the go- they have so many uses, you can glue them on as embellishments or use them on string as card/photo holders etc.
Great value and lots of uses makes them a great crafters item.
on 1 May 2014
I make my own cards and other projects. I have found these little pegs very useful. I used to struggle when trying to glue small things together and found everthing I tried to hold these small bits together a problem. Once I found these little pegs it has made working with small items very easy. They are also useful for holding Birthday and Christmas cards on a string to show them off. I also use them them for holding my photos on a string when I am making up an album to send to family. They are also useful for for holding the sides of small boxes while the glue sets. Since I got them I seem to be finding more and more uses for them.
on 25 January 2016
I was looking for small wooden pegs that I could use for my daughters birthday party. I wanted to join little bits of paper together and only a mini peg would have worked. This however, is not just mini, its not even usable as a peg. I think it is more for decorative purposes, rather than being able to hold something small together. I did then try and use it in her scrapbook, but they looked really weird so unfortunately I didn't get on well with the product

See one answered question