Price:£6.00+ Free shipping

on 17 November 2009
There are lots of wearable colors to choose from and I've had a lot of fun mixing and blending, but I would only recommend this product if you also use an eyeshadow primer with it, like Urban Decay's Primer Potion. Inexpensive eyeshadow contains a lot of talc (it's a cheap filler ingredient) and so the color pigment is diluted. This is fine if you like your shadow really sheer. For more color impact and staying power, apply the primer first. The difference is remarkable. I purchased this pallet and I'm happy I did, but if I hadn't already had the primer, I would have been disappointed with the very sheer results.
0Comment|93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 November 2011
The amount of colours is fantastic, and they're easy to apply! I would suggest using a high price Primer like Uraban Decay or Man Primer Potion to help keep them on for long. Ordered them on Sunday Night and they arrived promptly, being Tuesday, and delivery was free! They arrived in Min conditon and couldn't complain!
on 22 September 2010
Ok so these arent the most brilliant eyeshadows, but worn with the right eye primer they stay put,and look good! I recived my palette today and tried it out on a evening out with friends, and got compliments on the colours i was weaing,
So many to choose from its great! Excellent value for money.
on 17 March 2012
Beautiful shades, and most of them matte (no shimmer)
comes in a handy compact box and shipped quick.
Excellent for my personal use. shadows stay on as original from the box, if you use a base on the lid first. Cant believe it was so cheap!
on 20 August 2009
An excellent little buy, great for day to day use and suitable for teens. I struggled a little to open the lid but with all the use it's going to get it I don't think this will be an issue for long! would recommend to a friend.
on 14 August 2013
When I saw this and read some reviews I was still a little unsure about buying this product, people said the colour didn't last long once applied to your eyes and some of the colours are so similar there's no point in even having such a big collection. However, with primer I've found the eye shadow stays on all day without any problems. The darker colours sometimes smudge above near my eyebrow but I rarely use those anyway. The colours towards the bottom of the palate are more matte and the ones towards the top have some shine/glimmer in them. They all blend really easily and nicely too! All of the colours (except the bright greens and blues) are pretty natural too, there are no scary reds or purples. Would highly recommend!
on 7 July 2012
Very nice rich palette with variety of colorus but they not lost very long (that is why only 4 stars) i think the must be used in combine with some primer, apart of that Im very please with the purchase, and is a good value for money!
on 13 September 2009
I love these eyeshadows absolutely every colour you can think of or might need plenty of colours to mix and match from including day and evening colours. recommend to anyone who loves glamming up their eyes!
on 16 February 2014
So many eye shadows here, some of them I would never wear, but it is good that there are different shades of the same colour so you are able to create a smoky eye effect
VINE VOICEon 18 November 2010
I ordered this for my daughter's friend who loves make up and does not use designer wear. There are so many choices in here and it's all set out lovely. As a gift or even for yourself you cannot buy better for the money. I have to say the service was excellent too received in a couple of days.

See one answered question