4.0 out of 5 stars Good trendy practical bag
Bigger than I thought but nice design, well finished and works well as trendy practical bag.
Published on 4 July 2010 by P. Bruce

2.0 out of 5 stars Shoulder Bag
Published on 9 Feb. 2010 by Deborah Woolley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Shoulder Bag, 9 Feb. 2010
Deborah Woolley (Alicante, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EyeCatchBags - New Harlan Faux Leather Womens Shoulder Bag Handbag (Luggage)
I was very happy with the bag. I bought it with a egift voucher which was given to me for my birthday in January. As I live in Spain it was posted promptly and didn't take very long to arrive in the post here. I used it for a couple of weeks but one of the rivett/stud things that holds the handle on, came out, therefore rendering the bag unusable. I took it to a repairer but he is unable to give me a good match with another rivett, so I can't use the bag any more unless I get it fixed with an odd stud.

I did send a message to EyeCatchBags, but to date have not received any reply.

1.0 out of 5 stars feedback, 26 May 2010
When i saw the bag first time i liked,so i decided to order same day.The delivery was fast enough the bag was well wrapped.My bag arrived on a friday so i was happy to use my bag on sunday to go to church.
But i was so disappointed when the handle came off took it for repair,but they cant fixed it.So Iam no longer using the bag and has put me off from buying any other item from the seller because i feel i have wasted my money.

1.0 out of 5 stars EyeCatchbags, 14 Dec. 2010
This bag looks better on the screen. When it arrived, I went to a shop and bought one that I liked more. Obviously, it's very cheap but...it looks it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 21 Feb. 2011
The bag arrived on time and I was very happy with it at first. However, I was then just so disappointed that after my daughter had used it as a schoolbag for only one week, 3 out of the 4 straps had started to come away from the bag so it will soon be useless. What a waste of money! If it is not suitable for this type of usage then it should say "for light use only" in the product description. As it is big enough to carry the books etc. that she needs for school, I assumed it would also be strong enough, but that was not the case. How disappointing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good trendy practical bag, 4 July 2010
P. Bruce (England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas pressie, 18 Jun. 2011
Bought this for a friend for a christmas present and she loved it. It didn't take too long to arrive - the last day of the estimated delivery time - but I would think that this was due to the time of year. The bag is very spacious and has worn well. 6 months on there is no visable strain on the straps despite her filling it up as mush as possible! The buckle detail on the front is good, and the colour, well if it's your taste then you will ove it. My friend has always been a fan of pink and after struggling for ages to find a pink bag when I produced this - well she jumped up and down. Therefore recommended for pink lovers everywhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars lasted well, 11 Oct. 2011
Had this for about 8 months and i was really impressed with it. It also survived many washing machine trips before finally ripping the outer layer.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful Bag, 28 Nov. 2012
A. Gardner (South Coast, England) - See all my reviews
I got this bag after being a little disappointed with another I bought from this seller. I am in NO WAY disappointed with this one. It looks great (a touch darker than in the photo) and feels very well made. There is a nice weight to it which holds it to your shoulder nicely without feeling loose or flimsy.

The bag has a double zip, which meets in the middle so you can open it from either end meaning it doesn't have to we worn a certain way round - a nice touch I thought. The two straps feel strong and have a good thickness meaning they rest on your shoulder nicely and do not slip off.

The bag feels good on the outer material, not cheap plasticy but a decent faux leather which has a nice feel to it. Similarly the inner material is also well made and decent.

I would happily recommend this bag to anyone - male or female who want a decent shoulder bag for general day to day use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okish, 27 Feb. 2014
Fast delivery

looks ok

feels cheap

issss cheap

handle came off after first use.

Wont be buying another as I feel its quality isnt up to standard.

1.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, 25 Mar. 2011
liking this bag,but have only just started to use it.....the one I bought at the same time as this was a disappointment as its handle broke after only one week.......so....watch this space

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›