on 28 January 2011
It's very difficult to follow the instructions to put this together. I tend to be
quite good at this kind of thing, but it took me about 3 hours. I also notice that in
the picture on the website, the plane obviously hasn't been put together correctly.

Having said that, when it's finished it does fly a long way and land fairly safely without
breaking to pieces.My son certainly likes it.

I don't expect it to last very long, as it's quite fragile. I may buy another one when it gets broken.
on 5 January 2011
Easy assembly is claimed on the box. That is a downright lie. After 25 minutes of frustration, I suggested that we stop and take it back to the store. About 10 minutes later, he decided to just throw it out, because it wasn't worth any more of our time and effort. But then, hating to be defeated, he resumed. After 20 minutes more of cursing, the ultra delicate plane was put together. The slightest bump causes something to fall off and need repair. This "toy" has certainly not brought us any joy or amusement.
on 7 August 2013
My 10 year old son spent his saved up pocket money on this. It's impossible to put together, we have all had a go. We were even left with spare bits and nowhere on the instructions does it tell you where they go. It's so flimsy too - just a terrible disappointment.
on 11 October 2015
Absolutely awful. Not a child's toy. Says 6+ on box and that is an absolute joke! I'm 40 and handy at building models but the instructions on this are minimal and I've never seen a model that's held together by its own stickers before! The reviewers who liked the box obviously didn't try and build it themselves.
on 1 January 2013
I brought this as a Christmas present. It was in a beautiful box and the recipient really enjoyed it. It was excellent value and I would recommend it to anyone.
on 28 December 2012
I bought this on the spur of the moment and my son in law was pleased to receive it, he always likes unusual and old fashioned gifts.
on 29 June 2013
Good little present, something a bit different for the person who has everything and is difficult to buy for. Nice box aswell!