Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.89

on 22 April 2006
I'm struggling to understand other peoples reviews of this album. It is amazing. I hadn't heard anything by Clinic before, and actually borrowed it from my local library. I'd seen the album a few times and wondered whether or not to take it and give it a try on the strength of liking the cover. I am so glad I did. The first two tracks are especially, well, awesome. I borrowed this album on Thursday the 20th April, on 21 st I bought Walking With Thee, I was that impressed. Winchester Cathedral is by far the better album though, in my opinion. I keep expecting to get sick of it, but every time it finishes I put it back on. Buy this album and I'LL refund you* if you dont like it. That's how confident I am!

*That claim is not legally binding and will not be honoured
on 25 August 2004
on this,clinic's third album,we get more of the same.
now in many of the reviews i've read this is seen as a bad thing,that clinic are stagnating,not progressing.to a point i agree,there hasn't been the development that critics anticipated.
i'm not sure on what the critics based thier anticipation on though.there wasn't a great leap in style or content between the two previous albums.
so what do you get?
tight,neat, twisted pop songs.some fast and furious,others slow and with unexpected harmony vocals.the liberal use of psycho surf guitar,melodica,occasional piano,and low in the mix spectoral vocals.
all good things.
you can't really compare clinic to other bands.the best way to get a feel for their sound is to listen to one of their cds,and this is as good as any place to start.
on 24 September 2004
Although my husband thinks all 'Clinic' tracks sound the same, which some critics seem to share the opinion, I still love to listen to this album and the previous two. I recommend this album. My foots a tapping!
on 8 April 2005
Distinctly average. Very Disappointed. This album sounds like a band trying to sound like Clinic but not quite succeeding. Highly recommend the 1st album it's an absolute cracker, but this was a waste of money. It's the kind of album you wouldn't mind copying off your mates. One last thing...Enough already with the disco beats!