5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding band, 6 Jun 2011
Very pleased with this purchase - it's lightweight as my husband to be didn't want anything heavy but looks lovely on and is great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's wedding band, 24 April 2012
My partner loves the ring, it is very very good quality. and it fits perfectly, and it also feels very comfortable on the finger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice ring - was :(, 19 Aug 2013
I bought this ring for my fiance - we both loved it, but the size was wrong, so I took it to the local jeweler for resizing, and they ruined the ring, or simply gave me a different 5mm ring - the shape was different, and there was a burned stain inside. After a scandal they tried to fix it by flattening this new ring, arguing that it is because they had to resize it a lot - I just took this piece of crap because I had enough, but I don't want to keep it anymore, too many negative feelings and such a waste of money! Make sure you order a right size, apparently the shape is not easy to repeat.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 7 Aug 2013
would recommend value for money exelent buy first class service the ring was just perfect for my son who is getting married

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 July 2013
Great fit, lightweight, good value. I don't think you can buy the same or better for this price. Thoroughly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars great ring but wrong sizing, 13 July 2013
My husband to be loved this ring so much but the sizing was wrong - the V was enormous. Bear the sizing in mind when looking to purchase this. Great product, fantastic ring and just the right weight so we are going to try for the T and keep our fingers crossed it fits!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Mar 2013
Very fast del, looks just like the picture, is light weight which is great ( don't want it to anny the future hubby )