5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it, love it!!!!
Have been looking everywhere for my perfect wedding ring. Searched for seemed like forever, and i knew exactly what i wanted.
Have never ordered anyting like this from Amazon before, so wasnt sure what to expect.
However i absolutley love this ring, it is perfect. Excellent quality and box. Great width and depth to this ring, doesnt feel cheap at all.
And...
Published on 28 Aug 2012 by Ames

2.0 out of 5 stars Already looks old.
I only got married seven months ago, and the ring is already scratched all over, and yellowing. In fact, it was pretty bad within three months. For the amount paid, I expected better. I'd purchase elsewhere if I had my time again.
Published 11 months ago by G. C. Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it, love it!!!!, 28 Aug 2012
And considering it was only £85 a bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars great ring, very very fast delivery, 31 Jan 2010
I'm very pleased with this ring. It has a very modern look and is extremely comfortable, having a slight curve on the inside. I purchased it with gift certificates, but would have been happy to pay hard cash for such good quality.
Delivery was also very fast, I ordered on Thursdays night (late) and received it Saturday morning.
So, overall would rate this as a 5* Amazon experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding band, 6 Jun 2011
Very pleased with this purchase - it's lightweight as my husband to be didn't want anything heavy but looks lovely on and is great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 2 Nov 2013
very very very very nice, i like the ring as it fits well and very comfortable to wear. very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's wedding band, 24 April 2012
My partner loves the ring, it is very very good quality. and it fits perfectly, and it also feels very comfortable on the finger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, 10 May 2014
Good value, nice ring, after spending several days in jewellers shops looking, this was the best value ring that we found.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 9 July 2014
Really really lightweight and returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely ring, 2 April 2014
Liz Robinson (Gourock, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I cannot believe the quality of this ring for the price. So much cheaper than similar rings we'd looked at in jewellers shops

2.0 out of 5 stars Already looks old., 25 Dec 2013
G. C. Clarke (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice ring - was :(, 19 Aug 2013
I bought this ring for my fiance - we both loved it, but the size was wrong, so I took it to the local jeweler for resizing, and they ruined the ring, or simply gave me a different 5mm ring - the shape was different, and there was a burned stain inside. After a scandal they tried to fix it by flattening this new ring, arguing that it is because they had to resize it a lot - I just took this piece of crap because I had enough, but I don't want to keep it anymore, too many negative feelings and such a waste of money! Make sure you order a right size, apparently the shape is not easy to repeat.