on 11 December 2012
I love any thing Liquorice,so this is my treat i will look forward to eating(and sharing them for christmas thanks
on 8 November 2012
My grandad loves liquorice, so when i found this it was perfect for him. I've bought it for his christmas present and i can't wait for him to open it on christmas day. Amazing idea, Thank you :-)
on 3 October 2013
Very good Liquorice sweet hamper, It was a gift for a friend and was on time for his Birtday thanks.
Ray.
on 6 June 2013
cant go wrong with this it comes in a lovely gift box all wrapped and bugger me you get loads of sweeties
on 26 July 2015
Quickly sent & beautifully presented. Full of yummy liquorice themed sweeties. Highly recommended.
on 30 November 2012
Nice box and idea but I can't see how anyone can say this is value for money.

I'm usually happy to pay a bit extra if something is unique and I suppose this gift is however I couldn't help but think if this was bought as a present the receiver would think the cost was cheaper than actual - especially when added to the delivery price.
on 20 July 2014
Like. Like. Like"...........
on 16 July 2014
Great product. Speedy delivery.
on 13 October 2014
Brother in law loved these
on 16 July 2014