5.0 out of 5 stars Sweets!
Me and my dad love liquorice, so when I saw this, I couldn't but not purcahse it. Dad loved his present, and the box it came in was lovely to. well done!!
Published on 30 Dec 2009 by K. M. Lowe

3.0 out of 5 stars Received well as a gift
Can't complain about the box or the sweets except to say it's expensive considering the content...huge markup. Was received very well as gift.
Published 22 days ago by Tawna

4.0 out of 5 stars Bumper box of goodies..., 6 July 2013
This review is from: Love Your Liquorice Sweets Hamper Box by LoveYourSweets (Misc.)
Bought as a fun gift for my husband's birthday...he loves liquorice and so do I ... :-) Loveyoursweets very helpful in sorting out a potential delivery hiccup and the goods arrived in good time. Lovely packaging - the shiny red box is substantial enough to keep and use again, all wrapped with a smart bow. The sweets were a good selection and my husband was indeed the proverbial 'kid in the sweet shop.' Slight quibble - the liquorice 'cuttings' a bit on the hard side - and the sherbet fountain really should have a hollow liquorice tube for that classic childhood sherbet hit! Others such as the Pontefract cakes and torpedoes were lovely though.

Would be great if selection for the hamper could be part-selected/tailored by the buyer.

Overall a great gift though, would recommend and will no doubt be buying again...!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Liquorice, 5 July 2013
This gift was beautifully presented in a sturdy red box (that will come in useful for further storage)
The sweets were of a good range - including some traditional favourites - and quality and, in my opinion, well worth the cost!
They were much appreciated by my Mum!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and jam packed full of Liquorice! Worth every penny! :-), 17 Jun 2013
I bought this for my Dad for Father's Day as he absolutely loves Liquorice. His face was priceless when he opened the very nicely presented packaging. :-) A lot more confectionary than I expected. I was delighted and so was my Dad. Also, the delivery was great. I ordered this last Tuesday and it arrived the following day. Great company. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what a great present!, 6 Jun 2013
Bought for my dad for Fathers Day [ The man who has every thing] I was thrilled with the quality of this sweet hamper, Came in a Really nice expensive looking red high gloss box a decent size with a lovely pale gold classy looking ribbon/bow. Contents crammed with all manner of yester year liquorice goodies!, all in individual bags. As the saying go's ..... you get what you pay for. Although i initially pondered over spending what i thought quite a lot on what i thought at the end of the day was still just a box of assorted Liquorice sweets.This is a quality gift & it shows.

5.0 out of 5 stars cant go wrong, 6 Jun 2013
cant go wrong with this it comes in a lovely gift box all wrapped and bugger me you get loads of sweeties

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 26 April 2013
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend and he loved it! The product was delivered sooner than expected and exactly as described. Very happy with this purchase and will be ordering again soon :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely thanks, 7 April 2013
It was a perfect present for a liquorice lover! Everything my mum took out of the box was her "favourite"! Really well presented and definitely would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamper, 6 Mar 2013
I was incredibly impressed with this product, I ordered it early so it would arrive in time for Mother's Day but I didn't need to worry about that as the product arrived in just 2 days and was exactly as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Jan 2013
fab mix of liquorice sweets-well presented in a box (No need for wrapping!)
went down a storm with my liquorice lovers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hampers, 11 Dec 2012
I love any thing Liquorice,so this is my treat i will look forward to eating(and sharing them for christmas thanks