on 31 July 2010
If you are old enough to remember K Tel albums you'll understand this review!. I was very disappointed because there are lots of familiar tunes - ones that would really chill me out , BUT they just don't sound right! These are recordings that don't quite capture the originals - and I know I wanted a short cut to my favorite tunes; but because they're not the usual orchestras that I've been used to they wind me up rather than chill me out! Unlikely to listen to this album again ... and I didn't listen to all of it the first time either. Wish I'd not bought this!
on 9 January 2010
i love classical chillout and have several different albums, this one has become by far my favorite. it is quite literally the only classical chillout album that you will ever need. if you are a classical chillout fan then buy it, if not buy it and see what you've been missing, you wont regret it.