5.0 out of 5 stars this is great!!!
i love classical chillout and have several different albums, this one has become by far my favorite. it is quite literally the only classical chillout album that you will ever need. if you are a classical chillout fan then buy it, if not buy it and see what you've been missing, you wont regret it.
Published on 9 Jan 2010 by Ms. C. R. Pritchard

1.0 out of 5 stars classical K-Tel
Published on 31 July 2010 by janine

1.0 out of 5 stars classical K-Tel, 31 July 2010
This review is from: The Worlds Greatest Classical Chillout - The Only Classical Chillout Album You'll Ever Need (Digital Chilled Version) (MP3 Download)
If you are old enough to remember K Tel albums you'll understand this review!. I was very disappointed because there are lots of familiar tunes - ones that would really chill me out , BUT they just don't sound right! These are recordings that don't quite capture the originals - and I know I wanted a short cut to my favorite tunes; but because they're not the usual orchestras that I've been used to they wind me up rather than chill me out! Unlikely to listen to this album again ... and I didn't listen to all of it the first time either. Wish I'd not bought this!

5.0 out of 5 stars this is great!!!, 9 Jan 2010