5.0 out of 5 stars Would Recommend
extremely comfortable to sleep with. the non invasive/non chunky design is great. you can adjust the cushions to go as far forward or back as you're comfortable with. THIS is the ONLY guard that I found comfortable enough to give me a good night's sleep.
Published 2 months ago by Amy cook

3.0 out of 5 stars if you grind your teeth this has a good chance of working
Published 26 days ago by loobyloo

5.0 out of 5 stars Would Recommend, 11 July 2014
This review is from: DenTek Comfort Fit NightGuard (Personal Care)

3.0 out of 5 stars if you grind your teeth this has a good chance of working, 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: DenTek Comfort Fit NightGuard (Personal Care)
Doesn't work for me, if you grind your teeth this has a good chance of working. I clamp my teeth together and the blue pads that keep teeth from touching are too hard for me and don't soak up much of the pressure. The plastic guards you plunge into hot water and mould to your teeth were no better either until I cut about a centimetre or so off each end. I hardly know it's there, no dribbling, no rubbing on gums and it still keeps my upper and lower teeth separated. Without cutting this amount off each end I couldn't tolerate it in my mouth, let alone sleep. Happy with my modification.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product for anyone who suffers from bruxism, 10 Sep 2014
James Craig "James Craig" (Belfast) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DenTek Comfort Fit NightGuard (Personal Care)
This is an excellent product for anyone who suffers from bruxism. For years I used different types of bite guards. Some expensive, some cheap. This guard is small and inobtrusive. It does take time to get use to however - I've been using it and another similar guard for over a month now and I still find that I am inclined to move it off my teeth during the night. Getting used to it is the main problem however I can recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: DenTek Comfort Fit NightGuard (Personal Care)
The product is easy and effective. Maybe its a little weak, but work it, and good. I recommend it. Ya.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Product, 12 Sep 2014
This review is from: DenTek Comfort Fit NightGuard (Personal Care)
Absolutely fantastic product, if I could of designed my own mouth guard this would of been it! Comfortable, non-bulky, Does the job!! Best mouth guard I have tried...and that has been a lot, including made to measure ones from the dentists!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 15 Sep 2014
This review is from: DenTek Comfort Fit NightGuard (Personal Care)
I chose this product as I was looking for a slim fitting bite guard but unfortunately although it is adjustable I could not get it comfortable in my mouth and therefore could not sleep with it in, so it was a waste of money.

DenTek Comfort Fit NightGuard